No announcement yet.

@&*#@$&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Aunt Flow FINALLY came!!!..the day after Thanksgiving, no less...Jeez..it had been like 12 weeks since she came! The cramps were atrocious!!! I was cramping for like 3 days prior!

So, finally my body is back to normal...Now maybe I can start losing some fat!

Comment

NO SHIT!

Comment

Glad to hear that Autie Flow paid you a visit...that's gotta be a big reliefe. As for your post-cycle rebound - as I understand it's worse with winny than with anything else. You may just need to give it some more time. I know girls where their post-cycle rebound from winny can take as long as 2 months to clear up. And you were on a high dose, so....be patient and it'll work it self out.

Comment

I am just wondering what ever happened Red? I know this is an old thread but i just wondered what happened and did you find out why you weren't losing the weight?

LC

Comment

I lost some weight once my estrogen levels went back to normal...It's hard to say because even though I have been trying to keep my BF low and under control, my main focus this winter was to gain a lot of mass. Right now, 5th week into my cycle, I am holding a good amount of water, but I am at about 160lbs, 15% BF.

Comment

OK..i just wondered .. i am having kinda the same problem.. but i haven't cycled anything(i mean nothing, no clen, winny or anything) since the beginning of Dec or so.. my diet is clean and my cardio is better than ever.. i am losing fat.. but still holding quite a bit of water.. and i can't figure out why..

Comment

Working...
              X