No announcement yet.

cycle Tren and T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my freinds at ny gym comes top 3 in the UK nationals every year.

She uses tren pre contest.

She looks fantastic, I will find out her doses tommorrow night for you but I oresime its tren acetate. Counterinttuitively I have heard that tren is actually less virilising "for women" than some of the compounds that us men would have considered softer, like winstrol.

Comment

Yes Mr. Incredible it would most certainly be acetate. Thanks for your insight

Comment

hello all I'm new to this forum. Questions mainly for females but I'll listen to a male opinion... I have a friend that's about 5'5/155lbs diet consist of lots of protein fish, chicken breast, nuts, whey protein, broccoli, Greek yogurt, and etc... Hits the gym about 3-4 times a week minimal cardio..

Her goal is Bulking..
        Currently Taking:
        Test E @ 200/mg- a week
        Arimidex 1mg- eod

She just told me she got her Tren A 75mg...WOW serious about her shit..
        The catch is HOW and what is the SAFEST way for her to cycle with her having a "TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY".....

Comment

I take it she is a serious Bodybuilder right? Tren for a woman is an absolute no go unless she doesn't care about maintaining any female features. She's going to have serious side effects at those doses.

IMO the only steroids/peds a woman should run is avavar and low dose gh.

I really hope she understands the side effects that she has coming with that cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by prototype39
            I understand what you're saying. She's the capital tomboy and said female characteristics is not much of a concern for her. She's been on Test E for years and hit a plateau. Not a bodybuilder just want to do for her personal mental and physical gains...

What would you recommend for her to see the same gains in her situation? Hopefully I can have her change her mind about the Tren..
            In that case how about low dose test, low dose deca, and anavar. Anavar is a great drug for a woman if she hasn't tried it. Deca will make her joints feel 10 years younger. I doubt I'll ever come off deca myself.

Tren though man, talk her out of it. Seriously. Men have problems with sides. Tren for a woman would be an absolute nightmare. It's such a strong androgen. The effect that shit has on personality and emotions in many people is just horrible.

Comment

Just in case she ask me why I think she shouldn't do it...What is the worse that could happen to her with running Tren..

But I will defiantly give her another avenue like the one you suggested..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I take it she is a serious Bodybuilder right? Tren for a woman is an absolute no go unless she doesn't care about maintaining any female features. She's going to have serious side effects at those doses.

IMO the only steroids/peds a woman should run is avavar and low dose gh.

I really hope she understands the side effects that she has coming with that cycle..
                I understand what you're saying. She's the capital tomboy and said female characteristics is not much of a concern for her. She's been on Test E for years and hit a plateau. Not a bodybuilder just want to do for her personal mental and physical gains...

What would you recommend for her to see the same gains in her situation? Hopefully I can have her change her mind about the Tren..

Comment

Originally posted by prototype39 View Post
                  Just in case she ask me why I think she shouldn't do it...What is the worse that could happen to her with running Tren..

But I will defiantly give her another avenue like the one you suggested..
                  just to give you an idea. i'm a 6'1 225lbs dude and right now i'm running test and deca for a total of 700mgs per week. no problems at all besides a little increased anger and sleep issues. in general though I can handle it easily.

now with that in mind, consider the fact that when I ran tren as low as 200mgs per week I was an absolute nut job. anxiety and stress on a level that other steroids don't even approach. progesterone gyno etc.. long story short I can't run tren because it's too harsh and I'm not some little sissy type fella. now give that shit to a woman and an even higher dose and you can expect a serious meltdown. I'm talking a complete personality change, hair falling out, facial hair growth, major clit enlargement etc..

bro, I am a fan of steroids. i love the fucken things. this is not some anti steroid speech from some fat ass doctor or some shit. but i'm telling you right now if she decides to run tren it could be one of the biggest mistakes of her life. no joke. tren should never ever be used in a woman.

Comment

just to give you an idea. i'm a 6'1 225lbs dude and right now i'm running test and deca for a total of 700mgs per week. no problems at all besides a little increased anger and sleep issues. in general though I can handle it easily.

now with that in mind, consider the fact that when I ran tren as low as 200mgs per week I was an absolute nut job. anxiety and stress on a level that other steroids don't even approach. progesterone gyno etc.. long story short I can't run tren because it's too harsh and I'm not some little sissy type fella. now give that shit to a woman and an even higher dose and you can expect a serious meltdown.
                    Understand completely. With that said does she need to worry about any PCT? My knowledge is slim but I want to make sure I have enough information about things for her. How does the breakdown look on the cycle you suggested?
                    Test E is that a eod once a week etc....

Comment

Originally posted by prototype39 View Post
                      Understand completely. With that said does she need to worry about any PCT? My knowledge is slim but I want to make sure I have enough information about things for her. How does the breakdown look on the cycle you suggested?
                      Test E is that a eod once a week etc....
                      Test E Should be E5D at the lowest possible dose she can get away with
                      Deca the same as test E. E5D @ something like 100mgs (for a women this dose is sufficient)
                      Anavar 20-30mgs per day

thing about PCT is that for men it's all about bringing back natural test levels so you don't lose your gains. I honestly don't know much about PCT in women as there isn't much test levels to bring back to normal in the first place.

Comment

Test E Should be E5D at the lowest possible dose she can get away with
                        Deca the same as test E. E5D @ something like 100mgs (for a women this dose is sufficient)
                        Anavar 20-30mgs per day

thing about PCT is that for men it's all about bringing back natural test levels so you don't lose your gains. I honestly don't know much about PCT in women as there isn't much test levels to bring back to normal in the first place.
                        Being that she had a total hysto. which suggest that her test levels will be low anyways. Thanks for your feedback. I'll do my do diligent and research it further.
                        :thumb:

Comment

yea id imagine she'd always need to be on some kind of hormone replacement therapy, be it for estrogen or other hormones.

Comment

If she has ran test at 200 for a long time, why not try upping it 25-50 mgs a week? Like B said, get away with lowest amount.

Comment

Working...
                            X