Hey Ladies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! @ FG!!! HE HE!

Faye- I'm sure the dosing will be just fine. My last cycle was Winny, and I kicked it up to 25 mgs for a couple of weeks. Obviously the Winny is harsher than the Var.

I'm also not stacking it w/ anything. The last time I did Var (15mgs), I did it w/ 50mgs of Primo E3D..and had a bit of water weight (Primo) and ance...so this should be a walk in the park

Comment

Right on girl! I know some people are just naturally more tolerent than others. You must be one of the lucky ones.

Comment

how did you like the primo and var? i'd love to hear your results there...

i'm taking 50mg primo 2x/week with 15mg var each day -- into my 3rd week now and don't notice too much yet....i'm thinking of uppnig my primo to 75mg 2x/wk...

feeling hard and full though (and lots of zits on my shoulders!)...i think this is from coming off the winny though :(

Comment

Amazonvixen,'

this no way a flame but are you sure that your primo is real? Over 90% of the primo available right now is fake. That could be why you are not seeing the results you are expecting because 100mgs a week is a decent amount of primo for a women.

On the other hand real primo takes 5 to 6 weeks to kick in sometimes so if I were you I would give a it few more weeks at your current dose of 100mgs before you move up to 150mgs just to be on the safe side. If you still don't see noticeble results then you got some fake primo on your hands just like lots of other folks. That is the main reason myself and other vets will not buy it anymore. The fakes are too abundent and too well made. Inkman

Comment

I'm with inkman on this one, real primo is hard to get a hold of.

Comment

Originally posted by amazonvixen
              how did you like the primo and var? i'd love to hear your results there...

i'm taking 50mg primo 2x/week with 15mg var each day -- into my 3rd week now and don't notice too much yet....i'm thinking of uppnig my primo to 75mg 2x/wk...

feeling hard and full though (and lots of zits on my shoulders!)...i think this is from coming off the winny though :(
              Primo/Var/GH was by far my most favorite cycle ever. I've done EQ, Prop and Winny as well. Strength wise, I had my best lifts ever. Muscle gains wise, I think I put on about 8lbs of LBM. Body fat wise, I dropped from 17% to 15% in 5 weeks.

With your current cycle, you should at least be seeing results from the Var by now. Real Primo is extremely diffucult to get, but I would wait another week before questioning it's authenticity.

Comment

Working...
              X