Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen

I am about to start my cycle in Jan. I was told to do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off while increasing my intake by a pill a day up to 5 pills a day. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Also if you know of any other side effects (i.e. headaches, insomnia, nausea, jitters, etc.) This will be my first time so any suggestions and/or advice will help. Thanks!

When you say 5 pills....what is their individual dose?

Comment

20mcgs/pill

Comment

Whats ur stats?

Comment

Re: Clen

Originally posted by lissao1999
          I am about to start my cycle in Jan. I was told to do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off while increasing my intake by a pill a day up to 5 pills a day. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Also if you know of any other side effects (i.e. headaches, insomnia, nausea, jitters, etc.) This will be my first time so any suggestions and/or advice will help. Thanks!
          That's how I've run it and I've had those sides. I liked the results. I like to use it towards the end of a cycle and a little bit after.

Comment

Have either of you tryed 21 day cycles instead of 2 weeks? i think you would like them much better

21 days on 21 days off.....eca stack in the off days

tabs per day of clen 20 mcg/tab

when you go back on for another 21 days you might have to up the dose alittle.

Comment

2 weeks has been pleanty for me. I'm not a huge fan of the sides. LOL Worst for me is insomnia, so getting 4-5 hrs. sleep on average per night gets old pretty quickly. I start to feel in in my training.

Comment

clen takes about 2 weeks to gets used to...after that its all the same

Comment

I have 100 pills. To get the best results out of what I have should I do 2 weeks on/off or 21 days on /off? Again this is my first time to do clen. I have been working out now for 6 months with cardio and weight training 5 to 6 days a week. I concentrate on arms on day 1, legs day 2, back & shoulders day 3, abs day 4, and chest day 5. I have lost 20lbs (I started 6 months ago just working out then I slowly introduced a healthy diet about 2 months ago) and need the extra boost. I am 5'6" at 160. I don't know my BF% yet. I am wanting to get to my old weight of 120 (125 or 130 would make me happy). I have a small frame however the extra pounds are proportionate. Hour glass shape. My meals... I try to eat 5 to 6 meals a day and slowly I am introducing soy protien shakes to my diet. My meals consists of chicken, fish, rice, yogurt, soy nuts, lean ground beef or ground turkey, eggs (mostly egg whites), cheese, Pria bars, (I try to have my carbs before noon, a piece of toast/english muffin) fruit, veggies. That is pretty much it. I have a cheat day or I allow myself 2 cheat meals for the weekends only. If I have a good breakfast then I might have that slice of pizza or the mexican dinner or something that I have been craving. It is normally on Saturday that I cheat. I would love rapid results, but I want to keep the weight off for good. Any other advice would be great too, but I want the most I can get out of the clen. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lissao1999
                    I have 100 pills. To get the best results out of what I have should I do 2 weeks on/off or 21 days on /off? Again this is my first time to do clen. I have been working out now for 6 months with cardio and weight training 5 to 6 days a week. I concentrate on arms on day 1, legs day 2, back & shoulders day 3, abs day 4, and chest day 5. I have lost 20lbs (I started 6 months ago just working out then I slowly introduced a healthy diet about 2 months ago) and need the extra boost. I am 5'6" at 160. I don't know my BF% yet. I am wanting to get to my old weight of 120 (125 or 130 would make me happy). I have a small frame however the extra pounds are proportionate. Hour glass shape. My meals... I try to eat 5 to 6 meals a day and slowly I am introducing soy protien shakes to my diet. My meals consists of chicken, fish, rice, yogurt, soy nuts, lean ground beef or ground turkey, eggs (mostly egg whites), cheese, Pria bars, (I try to have my carbs before noon, a piece of toast/english muffin) fruit, veggies. That is pretty much it. I have a cheat day or I allow myself 2 cheat meals for the weekends only. If I have a good breakfast then I might have that slice of pizza or the mexican dinner or something that I have been craving. It is normally on Saturday that I cheat. I would love rapid results, but I want to keep the weight off for good. Any other advice would be great too, but I want the most I can get out of the clen. Thanks!

21 days on 21 days off.....eca stack in the off days

tabs per day of clen 20 mcg/tab

when you go back on for another 21 days you might have to up the dose alittle.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the great advice. I am going to start my cycle next week. I am really excited to see the results!

Comment

Whoo hoo! Im going to start my 21 days on Monday (Jan5)!

Comment

I started today! So far so good and I can't wait to see the results!

Comment

I take Ventipulmin (syrup, prescribed by vets)

Comment

I prepare my meals every Sunday and Wednesday so I can make sure I don't stray from a clean diet. I got a really bad headache this morning. I only took 1 pill at 5:00am and by 9:30 my head was pounding. I didn't take anything though and I feel a little bit better now. I just thought that the headaches would come later on with the higher doses.

Comment

Working...
                              X