> assigned house clean, correct all homework, complete
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > science projects, cook, do laundry, etc.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The men only have access to television when the
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > kids are asleep and all chores are done. There is
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > only one TV between them
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > and .
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > there is NO REMOTE
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *****
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The men must shave their legs,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > wear makeup daily,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > which they must apply themselves,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > either while driving or
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > while making four lunches.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *****
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They must attend weekly PTA meetings;
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > clean up after their sick children at 3:00 a.m.;
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > make an Indian hut model with six toothpicks,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > a tortilla and one marker;
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > and get a 4-year-old to eat a serving of peas.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The kids vote them off the island, based on performance.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ****
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The last man wins .......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    > only if ..............
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > he has enough energy to be intimate with his spouse at a
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > moment's notice.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If the last man does win, he can play the game over and over again>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > for the next 18-25 years...eventually earning the right to be called
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Mother."
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *****
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *****
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > One more thing, they cannot kill themselves or the kids, or they
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > automatically get voted off.

Originally posted by fitness-girl
    :rofl: :rofl: exact reasons why i don't wanna have kids!! You can forget the gym and a life:eek:
    LOL It's not THAT bad, FG!

We only have one child and I think that makes a huge difference. Somehow we lucked out and got a really great kid. :)

Comment

Ha HA hA that is funny Shit

Comment

lol w/my luck i'd end up having a kid like me. lol I was so hyper active that my parents couldn't take their eyes off me for 1 second.
        LMAO...my daughter has ADHD! I was a stay at home mom for the early years and the first week I went back to work hubby was watching her one afternoon. Well...I get this call at work...my daughter had cut her hair. I never imagined it could be as bad as it was. My little girl had waist long hair and chopped most of it off on one side going nearly to the scalp by the bangs...I took her to the salon and they did the best they could for her but she was left with very little hair.

Although she was a handful when she was younger, there's been no greater joy in my life than raising her. I used to say God gave me the good one first so I'd have another but we cut it off at one and count our blessings!

Comment

I don't think you're being selfish at all...you're being logical. Waiting to have a kid makes more sense than just having one because you want one or that's the norm. Sure it's wonderful but you should also give yourself the opportunity to experience a lot before getting tied down. Being a parent is like having another job 24/7. Also, give you and your husband pleanty of time to get to know eachother before adding a new being into the relationship. We were married for 8 yrs. before we had my daughter and she wasn't planned...we would have waited even longer. I'm glad that she came when she did though because now she's getting old enough to allow us a lot of freedom again while we're still young enough to enjoy ourselves.

I was like your mom and watched my diet very strictly when I was pregnant. I gave up smoking, drinking, coffee, processed foods and nursed her for over a year and she still developed ADHD. Whatcha gonna do, ya know? We just try to help her funnel those energies into constructive things like music and art. She's very creative and her mind going off in a million directions at once shows. LOL
          Last edited by Puddles; 12-29-03, 09:31 PM.

Comment

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!! LMFAO! However, as funny is that was, you kind of depict men as unable to be a Mom and Dad. I WAS a SINGLE parent with two very active sons from the mid 80's. I did the Mommy and Daddy thing. Washed clothes, cleaned house, cooked 6 days a week, helped with homework and school projects, took them to all kinds of athletic practice and school functions, bought their clothes, nursed them when they were sick and let them cry on my shoulders when a pretty young thing broke their hearts. Watched, and cried, as they left for college. Paid every cent for everything while they were in college, and by the way bought them their first cars too. I'm by no means rich, but managed to get them the things they required, not everything they wanted, just what life required as I saw it. The only reason most men can't or won't do the same is that they're too friggin lazy to take care of someone who didn't ask to be brought into this world. A real man isn't, or shouldn't be, judged by the size of his muscles, but rather by the way he raises his children, with or without a wife. I still managed to get in my workouts, and when the time came, I trained them and to see them you can really tell. Also, they both graduated from college with a 3.9 gpa in Computer Science, and both now earn 6 figure incomes just 6 years out of college. So, I guess i did things right, huh. MEN CAN BE GOOD MOMS AND DADS, THEY JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO SACRIFICE, AND I DO MEAN SACRIFICE. By the way Irishgirl, is that pic your tummy? Yum. BB

Comment

Good post, Bonebreaker!

But, unless you've done the job yourself, you can't understand what all is involved...and most of the time it is the woman who takes on most of the childcare responsibilities.

Comment

Thanks MRSPUDDLES. Yup you are correct, unfortunately most men will never get the chance to find out. They'd bail just at the thought. BB

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  ..and most of the time it is the woman who takes on most of the childcare responsibilities.
                  So true there but in my case I had taken care of my son from the day his was born. Feeding changing getting up many times throught out the night bathing him and also cleaning the house cooking I was doing all she was always relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
                    So true there but in my case I had taken care of my son from the day his was born. Feeding changing getting up many times throught out the night bathing him and also cleaning the house cooking I was doing all she was always relaxing.
                    I knew a couple who was like that. The wife was a complete bitch. I don't know how he put up with her. They couldn't have any children and for years she whined about it. They finally adopted and much of the responsibility was put on him. She even hired a housekeeper because she felt overwhelmed. Some people!

I'm glad to see a few of the guys here who take such serious roles in parenting. You are the guys who know the true joys of being a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      I knew a couple who was like that. The wife was a complete bitch. I don't know how he put up with her. They couldn't have any children and for years she whined about it. They finally adopted and much of the responsibility was put on him. She even hired a housekeeper because she felt overwhelmed. Some people!

I'm glad to see a few of the guys here who take such serious roles in parenting. You are the guys who know the true joys of being a parent.
                      It all paid off Because my son is closer to me then his mom I like it but she doesn't he always calls me and talks to me and always wants to know whne i am coming home. Goota love that kid. He called me this morning and said Daddy Come home i want to see you. He is a cuttie

Comment

I knew you'd chime in;)
                        only because i knew you raised your cute lil boy
                        I have to speak up once and awhile

Thank you :)

Comment

awww thats SO cute!!! I bet that makes you feel so good inside!:)
                          Yes it does..Like i said many of times he is my little man and i would do anythng for him...;)

Comment

I know bigrig (my Fiance) will be awsome w/our kids and will do alot of the work for me. I love to watch little kids especially my little cousins w/him. All kids absolutely LOVE him, they totally flock to him. He's 6'4 so they love to swing from his arms or he'll lift them up and press them up to the sealing. I know he'll be a great daddy!
                            Sounds like he will do great. I know for me everyone always told me i was a big kid anyway so that is why kids love to hang with me and do things with me. I just love kids because i like to see ther reaction on stuff and like my son he has the best expressions and says the funniest things.

Comment

Working...
                            X