winstrol for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstrol for women

My girlfriend is gonna have winstrol, 1 ml day on day off per ten weeks. What do you girls think about the dosage?

what is your girlfriend's cycle history? what is the dosage? 50mg/ml? if so, that is way too much for EOD dosage for a woman. please post her stats, her past cycle history, her diet and her goals before we can help you better.

Comment

Diito.

Comment

I wanna know about 1ml / day. Its her first cycle. She wants to gain mass with definition.

Comment

Stanozolol is known because not cause water retention

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
            Maybe not for men...trust me a women is going to see water weight gain!! It might not be AS bad if she's on a contest diet but you seem pretty set on her doing it, so you'll see for yourself
            For-shizzle, my dizzle!!!!

I HATED Winstrol....completely!! The gains were not worth the water weight and HORRIBLE estrogen rebound. I could have gotten equal results using Anavar.Why is using Winny of all things for her first cycle? And yes, the dosing is way too high.

And, again, we need to know stats, goal, diets before we can make an educated assessment. IMO, if it is truly necessary for her to start something, it should be something more mild like Var....especially for her first cyle.

Comment

Originally posted by GOHAN
              I wanna know about 1ml / day. Its her first cycle. She wants to gain mass with definition.
              as mentioned above, if the concentration of your winstrol is 50mg/ml it is too much for her to do Each Other Day (EOD) - therefore, everyday would be out of the question.

if this is her first cycle, do you have the option to look at anavar? it is typically the first choice for women planning their first cycles.

also, like fitness-girl said, winstrol is known to cause water retention in women, therefore, you girlfriend may put on some good size but she will also gain quite a bit of water on cycle.

Comment

Ok, I confess we didn't know about that, but she has already begun. What must she take not to get much water weight .

Comment

in order not to gain much water weight, she should not take the winstrol.

what is the dose you have her on? if you're doing 50mg every day, i would lower that to 25 every 4 days if you insist on doing the winny.

Comment

Ok, I confess we didn't know about that, but she has already begun. What must she take not to get much water weight .
                    Some dandelion root MAY help with a tiny bit of the water...but that's about all I can suggest. I tried EVERYTHING when I took it to help w/ water weight, and nothing helped.

SHE WILL GAIN WATER WEIGHT NO MATTER WHAT SHE TAKES. With Winstrol and women, it is inevitable.

.....Not to mention the HORRIBLE estrogen rebound post cycle.

Comment

At that dose??? That's a disaster waiting to happen! And if she keeps is up not only will she see water retention, she may very well hear her voice drop, start to see stubble on her chin, lose some hair and get acne. Like Sana said, if you (she) insists on doing the wintrol, at the very least drop it back to 25-50 mg every 4 or 5 days.

Comment

Ok ladies, I thank you very much, but I have a doubt more. What are contraceptives for, when a woman is on cycle??
                        And the possibilites to get pregnancy?

Comment

Ok ladies, I thank you very much, but I have a doubt more. What are contraceptives for, when a woman is on cycle??
                          And the possibilites to get pregnancy?

Comment

What do you mean by "what are they for when a woman is on cycle"?

Comment

Many women use contraceptives to not te get virilization, am i correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X