No announcement yet.

winstrol for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virilization means the development of male like traits such as hair growth and growth in the clit size. the use of contraceptives is for pregnancy prevention - contraceptives range from condoms to birth controll pills to diaphrams.

the use of contraceptives is independent of whether you and your girl are on cycle - it is a personal choice.

virilization is something that happens as a side to introducing excess androgens into a woman's body.

i would advise that you stop your girlfriends cycle until you and her fully understand the potential impacts and sides of AAS on her body.

Comment

Contraceptves are female hormones, strogen, so they use to prevet virilization increasing that in their bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by GOHAN
        Contraceptves are female hormones, strogen, so they use to prevet virilization increasing that in their bodies.
        contraceptives such as birth control pills are indeed synthetic female horomones. but they are in the low dose range and are meant to regulate a woman's ovulation (prevent ovulation - therefore preventing pregancy). the amount of horomones introduced via birth control pills, i believe, are not sufficient to prevent virilization. virilization is a side which will come regardless of the presence of estrogen and or progesteron. it is caused by the increase in the androgen amounts in your body introduced by various AAS.

there are many other people better equipped to answer the questions of the changes in a woman's hormonal axis when an androgen is introduce than i am.

but - the presence of birth control pills is NOT sufficient to avoid virilization. and most often, the introduction of an AAS will actually make your birth control pill less effective.

again - i would recommend STRONGLY that you stop your girlfriend's cycle as you and her obviously have a lot more to learn about AAS and women before putting her on.

and as we mentioned before, a dose of 50mg per day is too much for a first time cycle for a woman.
        Last edited by sana; 01-29-04, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I thank you very much sana, but I insist on this because some factors:

1 - i am in Brazil and here oxa is almost impossible to find original, and manipulation is not possible too.

2- here many people use contraceptives pills to avoid virilization and other side effects in women, and it works, but i'd like to know more.

Comment

CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS DO NOT AND WILL NOT PREVENT VIRILIZATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

whoever told you this does not know what they are talking about, PERIOD

Comment

I agree w/ sana 100% on this one. B/C WILL NOT prevent virlization in females when AAS is introduced...PERIOD. The effect B/C has on the body while taking AAS is that it makes the Pill less effective...it does not prevent hair growth, deepening of the voice, etc...If it did, I would think all of the women pro bb'ers would all be taking it.

You and your g/f have a lot to learn about AAS, dosing, reasonable drugs for each sex. and I concur you both need to do a lot more research on AAS before entertaining ANYTHING.

Comment

I thank you very much sana, but I insist on this because some factors:

1 - i am in Brazil and here oxa is almost impossible to find original, and manipulation is not possible too.

2- here many people use contraceptives pills to avoid virilization and other side effects in women, and it works, but i'd like to know more.
                as faye and RS have both said and i will repeat again:

CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS SUCH AS BIRTH CONTROL PILLS WILL NOT PREVENT VIRILIZATION.

if it is in fact difficult to find legitimate anavar in brazil, then winny is a viable alternative. BUT i say this only under the premise that you have done sufficient research on the full impact of AAS on a female body.

and may i ask why you "insist" on having your girlfriend run a cycle? we asked previously what her stats and goals are. there are so many other aspects that could be addressed to help her achieve a goals without AAS.

Comment

Gohan, please listen to these women and have your girlfriend stop her cycle now!

The AAS that men use does NOT work the same way in women. The ladies here know a lot about this and they are trying to help you and your girl. You do not want to hurt your girl, right? You want to help her! :)

Take a little more time, do some research in the FEMALE forums, and ask questions. When you think you've learned enough post what you think would be a good cycle for your girl and let us look at it before you start her on it.

Good luck!

Comment

GOHAN, why are you asking questions if your not going to listen? You dont have a clue. Your girl is going to mess up her body from this, bottom line. Just remember, WE TOLD YOU SO.

Comment

This translation is probably a bit off, but bare with it anyway, bottom line is listen to what these girls are telling you

GOHAN, escutam o conselho dado, se você não souber, então você devem pagar a atenção boa a o que lhe está sendo dito. A longo prazo conservará sua menina alguns efeitos laterais sérios. Eu realizo que há muitas idéias diferentes de como as coisas devem ser feitas, mas 50mgs um a SEMANA é o a maioria que deve fazer exame, e thats que empurram mesmo o limite. Escutam estes galões, sabem o que estão falando sobre

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                        This translation is probably a bit off, but bare with it anyway, bottom line is listen to what these girls are telling you

GOHAN, escutam o conselho dado, se você não souber, então você devem pagar a atenção boa a o que lhe está sendo dito. A longo prazo conservará sua menina alguns efeitos laterais sérios. Eu realizo que há muitas idéias diferentes de como as coisas devem ser feitas, mas 50mgs um a SEMANA é o a maioria que deve fazer exame, e thats que empurram mesmo o limite. Escutam estes galões, sabem o que estão falando sobre
                        Look at you all Bilingual!!! Impressive!

Comment

The translation is terrible, lol. But i thank all for help. I think I left a wrong impression about me. I am listening e learning a lot here and i know that. I undestood very well that winny is a bad cycle for her mainly now. But she has her own choice, i am trying to help her with all the information I can, but the last choice is always from her.

I asked about contraceptives pills because it´s a very good discussion in here, I am not taking this from my head! But I aprreciate a lot all the informations.

Comment

that's good to know. so then, have you had your girlfriend lower her dose to 25mg E4D (every 4 days)?

Comment

Yes and i think she's going to.

Just a detail, peopel here say that pills can help because female hormones stimulate body produces shbg . This one have more affinity with the male hormenes, makig the great part of male hormones in the womam body to conect to shbg, decreasing their effects.

Comment

Yes and i think she's going to.

Just a detail, peopel here say that pills can help because female hormones stimulate body produces shbg . This one have more affinity with the male hormenes, makig the great part of male hormones in the womam body to conect to shbg, decreasing their effects.
                                I'm not understanding your question. What is your shbg?

Comment

Working...
                                X