No announcement yet.

Dyel HGH price cut!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome I'm curious to see your numbers do you have a base line igf level already?

Comment

I dont have a baseline ...right now im on dyels cjc no dac, ghrp 2 and igf lr3. I will be stopping those when hgh arrives and ill have hgh serum and igf tested at the end of kit one. Ill keep you guys up to date

Comment

BTW Rocket love that Sheetrock-Tropin. Lmao

Comment

good stuff tkasch, i like your approach. just be real with us bro. when you sound like a salesman people here will automatically not trust what you say. when you end every sentence with an exclamation point like.. "sale sale sale!!! buy buy buy!!!" everyone here will just roll there eyes brother. be straight with is and provide the info about sales in the same way you would tell your buddy about a sale.

as long as dyel provides a quality product in a timely manner he will have our business. :)

Comment

I lowered the price of the kits as me and my source made a deal if I ordered more than x amount of kits he would provide them at a lower price. The source and me have our own deal if I provide evidence showing any of the kits tested below 20 I also get a replacement or raws instead. Guy also offers me cheaper hgh , but that has no promise on quality. I myself have used 4-8ius and got nice results as well and my other rep used it for his prep. Also I cannot say names , but I have reviews on other websites on my hgh.

I have a lot of competition not on this board , but I lowered my price for a reason to give me an upperhand. I can also get other types of hgh , but as like my rep said its the samething just a nicer label.

Comment

Working...
            X