No announcement yet.

Sale oct27- nov2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't be an issue. I prefer tabs because you can split your dose. Say if it's 20mg tab you can cut it in half and be fairly certain of an even 10/10 dose.

Capsules; you cannot dump the contents and half it because there is filler with the powder.

I don't think there will be an issue with dyel caps being under or over dosed.

Traps, bro you really need to take more time knowing what you're doing. All your injection issues and now you don't even know what you're ordering. It says clearly on his list "capsules."

Comment

I missed that part blm. Friend said he prefers tabs but will try the capsules. Hope it's good.

Comment

Very few do tabs. It's either caps or liquid anymore.

Comment

Yeah blm buddy said he wanted pharmacy grade but so hopefully dyel anadrol is potent and not underdosed. Anyone on here run their orals yet?

Comment

Their var was good. Ran real low dose and got results.

Tell your buddy if he isn't happy with what you can get him then get it himself. Beggar's can't be choosers.

Comment

lol I haven't gotten any bad complaints if that eases your mind. Like Bouncer and blm said it's not as accurate however it's premixed so it's at 20-30mg a capsule. Tabs could be added however they wouldn't be as cheap if enough request it I'll get them eventually.

Comment

Working...
              X