Free test sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free test sale

For every $100 spent get 1 Free test product EXCEPT for super test and sust 350. Ends Feb 5th

Have you had any problems with the test D crashing because of the ethyl olate?

Comment

No we haven't. I got several test d 500s sitting here all holding perfect and haven't had any complaints with the test d across several boards

Comment

500:woot:

Damn I love science:D

Comment

I just put in an order for 6 vials of test d 500mgs/ml.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I just put in an order for 6 vials of test d 500mgs/ml.
            Look forward to your experience with it. Interested to know the difference you notice in comparison to other esters.

Comment

I just put in an order for 10 vials of cyp. Two free bottles huh?

Comment

I ended up only getting one test d 500. I am reading a lot of good stuff about ethyl olate but there is a small percentage of people that get an allergic reaction to it. I figured it would be best to test the waters first before diving in. Lol

Comment

I think you should be fine. Ethyl oleate gets a bad rep as some people use non-human grade of it sometimes without realizing it. Since they didn't produce their own vial most likely.

Comment

My gear is made with EO. I can tell you that what you've read and heard, is true. I don't get anymore red sore injection spots anymore. But they do hurt.

Comment

I just got my order in a few days ago with my free bottles. Yeaaaahhhhh Budddddy!

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                        I just got my order in a few days ago with my free bottles. Yeaaaahhhhh Budddddy!
                        Yeah, I'm stoked that I have Dyle as a resource. I have a buddy that sells but he is a middleman and jacks up the prices. He has some strange stuff though. I can't remember if it's sust 200 or sust 250 but it's made with apricot oil?

Comment

My order came in. I'll try out the test d 500 made with ethyl olate tonight.
                          Attached Files

Comment

No pain injecting and no pain after. It's pretty smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Look forward to your experience with it. Interested to know the difference you notice in comparison to other esters.
                              I started my cycle with some test e and test p. After 4 weeks I ended the test p and switched over to test d 500. I gauge my need for adex based on nipple sensitivity. When I was using test e and test p I was taking around .3ml eod. With the test d I started slowly lowering the adex and I'm now not taking any and have no nip sensitivity? With test p and test e my libido was through the roof and with test d it has gone down dramatically. I have upped the dose to 500mg e4d to see how my body reacts.

Once I'm done with this bottle I'm going to get bloods done, I've probably created an estrogen surplus from not taking an AI. Though I wonder why I don't have nip sensitivity like I've had in the past?

I am still taking 125mg of deca with the test.
                              Last edited by AvidFisherman; 04-05-16, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X