Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Umm what? Lol.

There is 62 mgs of test per 100mgs test d. If your taking 300mgs of test d that comes out to 186mgs of active testosterone. If your taking 900mgs of test d that comes out to 558mgs of active testosterone.

I'm asking you what the bottle says in terms of dosage? Is it 250mg/ml?
    I think I figured it out.

He has test D 500mg/mL. He is doing 3cc a week.

62 x 5=310 mg active test per mL. 310 x 3=930 mg active test weekly is his dose.

Comment

ahh got it. his wording through me off. never mind, your correct bammy. :D

Comment

What turbo said lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          I think I figured it out.

He has test D 500mg/mL. He is doing 3cc a week.

62 x 5=310 mg active test per mL. 310 x 3=930 mg active test weekly is his dose.
          Correct turbo, He would be getting 1200mgs of active test per week if he took 15ml of test prop instead. This is a big difference and I know my ratios are correct you can google it. Conclusion, test p is about 25% stronger than test D so adjust doses accordingly.
          Last edited by dyel; 04-29-16, 10:53 PM.

Comment

What exactly is the point of test D? Like why use it over E?

Comment

Maybe its easier to sustain at higher concentrations without crashing? I'd have to take a Lil more than 5 ml test e 250 to equal the same 3 ml test d 500

Comment

Alot guys like test d for its very long half life. It's popular for cruising and it holds painless at a much higher mg then test c

Comment

Test e half life 10.5 days
                  Test d half life 15 days

Comment

I thought the option on the lab allowed the results to go past 1500? I will have to email the company.
                    Last edited by AvidFisherman; 05-02-16, 09:54 AM.

Comment

is there supposed to be a pic bro? all i see is a broken image tab thing.

Comment

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 05-02-16, 10:02 AM.

Comment

It's crazy that my estrogen is so high and I'm not having any nip sensitivity. I'm going to start taking .3ml adex eod and take bloods again in 10 weeks or so.

Comment

your a mess with the imgur. lol. i fixed it for you above.

yea it looks like the test maxed out at 1500 for test levels and you were above that.

your estro is not high bro. you have to think in terms of ratio. your estro would only be high if your test levels were within normal range.

you only get gyno when the ratio is out of balance. if your estro was that high and you test was within normal range you'd have tits.

all about ratio. do not take adex. you are good to go.

You can't expect to have the test levels of 10 men with the estro level of a normal fella.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to stick with the test d 500 with ethyl oleate; I had absolutely no pip or pain at all. I've got some test d 250 to burn through before I order again though.

Comment

yea it's obvously keeping your test levels high. wish we knew how much higher than 1500 they were.

Comment

Working...
                                X