DYEL Customer Service Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL.

Something isn't right guys I'm telling ya. Probably has nothing to do with getting in trouble but maybe health? His cycle was getting pretty fucken massive. Let's hope I'm wrong.

i sent another email to his main account. i understand being really busy or being on vacation but he was someone that would check in 50 times a day and post almost everyday. it's not like he left on bad terms or something, then I would understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      LoL.

Something isn't right guys I'm telling ya. Probably has nothing to do with getting in trouble but maybe health? His cycle was getting pretty fucken massive. Let's hope I'm wrong.

i sent another email to his main account. i understand being really busy or being on vacation but he was someone that would check in 50 times a day and post almost everyday. it's not like he left on bad terms or something, then I would understand.
      Your man crush might have been too strong.

Comment

nah, its just that I enjoyed having someone else around a bodybuilding/steroid forum who actually lived the life... ;)

Comment

Maybe he broke his cell and doesn't have a laptop or pc? He could have found the guy that stole his stuff and shoved it up his arse.

Comment

Nope, he used to talk about how he "would post his thoughts later when he got home to his PC".

Comment

ermm does seem crazy but, the amount of gear taken wasn't anything serious. Hopefully he's internet is down or something along those lines

Comment

I thought he said it was 20 vials plus some orals...not a huge pack, but they could try and nail him with intent to distribute since it wasn't only a few vials. A good attorney would be able to get him out of it with probation I'm sure...

Comment

Eye of the beholder, I really don't think they're going to waste resources to bust someone over 20 vials. If anything I should be the target. Maybe family related issues could be the reason as well. Also they would of made sure he signed for the package and it would of never gotten lost. If they're really out to get anyone. They aren't going to give you a warning. Now will they waste the resources? that is the real question

Comment

i really doubt at this point it was a bust or anything to do with AAS. I do however worry about some kind of health issue. It's really doubtful something like his Internet is out considering we live in the mobile age its very easy to get access.

Hopefully he's ok and just really bogged down with work or something.

Comment

I've been gone all week. Anyone heard from epix?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        I've been gone all week. Anyone heard from epix?
                        iv'e seen him logged in but didnt post. maybe real busy and just had time to glance? not sure. bit odd I admit. then again he was a member that joined up like 10 years ago never posted a thing and then suddenly started posting a few months age everyday so who knows. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X