No announcement yet.

PharmaComStore Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering when will you get hgh again I see it's out of stock. I've been using your HGH for 2 months now and need more, I've bought from others but the quality just isn't comparable to your

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
      Just wondering when will you get hgh again I see it's out of stock. I've been using your HGH for 2 months now and need more, I've bought from others but the quality just isn't comparable to your
      Hey man how's it going?.hope all is well bro...post more often

Comment

All is good in the growing stage now put on 30 lbs since competition, I been dormant for a while I lost my lil brother a few months back and been really trying to focus on a new way of life and trying to get out of a depression rut but things are getting better, I'll start posting a lil more, and thanks for asking

Comment

All is good in the growing stage now put on 30 lbs since competition, I been dormant for a while I lost my lil brother a few months back and been really trying to focus on a new way of life and trying to get out of a depression rut but things are getting better, I'll start posting a lil more, and thanks for asking
          Yes I know, hence why I asked bro.

He was a good dude regardless of his issues or what not.

Your bro was one of the originals

Stay positive and post more man....glad you're good

Comment

Thanks man, but ya he had issues and no doubt he's in a better place

Comment

Hello Sir!
              We will have more available after 1st of March.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X