Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rado;827732]
    Originally posted by PharmaComStore Rep View Post
    Please PM me a print of your order showing 45 bucks shipping from a single warehouse.

I'll publicly apologize on behalf of PharmaComStore and get you a nice discount for your next order.

I'll also have the team to fix the info on the site.

Not the case, obviously i got hit for $50!?
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Pic attached

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Not the case, obviously i got hit for $50!?
      Please show upper half of that page.

Thanks.

Comment

Please show upper half of that page.

Thanks.
        Why? It's the same price and then I have to edit my personal information so why does it matter if I post a top half of the page or not

Comment

Why?
          So we can see how many shipments you got.

Each shipment has a cost. We charge $30 for shipping. It's quite reasonable.

Comment

So we can see how many shipments you got.

Each shipment has a cost. We charge $30 for shipping. It's quite reasonable.
            Look at my order, not posting or editing more info.

The site even says when it is shipped, to make things easier, it is shipped all together from one place?

Comment

Look at my order, not posting or editing more info.

The site even says when it is shipped, to make things easier, it is shipped all together from one place?
              I don't have access to orders. If you PM me order # I can talk to customer service. If we indeed charged you 50 dollars for one order from a single warehouse, I'll have them give you $20 store credit, a discount code for your next order and you'll have a public apology right here.

Thanks.

Comment

I just talked to customer service. There's been an update on prices from 2 warehouses, so our shipping costs now are between $20 and $35, depending on warehouse you use.

I was told that there's no way that a single order from a single warehouse would cost %50 to ship. The system is automatic and won't allow it.

Anyways, I'm waiting for order #.

Comment

I just talked to customer service. There's been an update on prices from 2 warehouses, so our shipping costs now are between $20 and $35, depending on warehouse you use.

I was told that there's no way that a single order from a single warehouse would cost %50 to ship. The system is automatic and won't allow it.

Anyways, I'm waiting for order #.
                  When I get home bro, I'll send you the order number.

I will edit my shit and post.

I have no reason to lie, trust me $50 is shit to me. But for shipping?! Yea that is steep no other way to explain it.

Comment

The fucking site even says that it is shipped purposely from one location to save time and such.

Comment

I have no reason to lie, trust me $50 is shit to me. But for shipping?! Yea that is steep no other way to explain it.
                      It's not about the 20 bucks.

I'll fight for the customers if I have to. I mean, you could've given your business to anyone else.

So, I'm just curious about what happened with your order. They're always updating a thing or two on the site and it could be a bug.

I also have never seen a message on the site that says "shipped on purpose from one location".

Anyhow, we'll see...

Comment

I'm also morbidly curious about what you'd do with one amp of primo.

Sorry, not my business...

Comment

I'm also morbidly curious about what you'd do with one amp of primo.

Sorry, not my business...

Because I want to test it, that's why.

Fucking wise ass

Comment

It's not about the 20 bucks.

I'll fight for the customers if I have to. I mean, you could've given your business to anyone else.

So, I'm just curious about what happened with your order. They're always updating a thing or two on the site and it could be a bug.

I also have never seen a message on the site that says "shipped on purpose from one location".

Anyhow, we'll see...
                            Man just stfu already.

I voiced my issue, don't like it? Could give 2 fucks. But will never order from that site.

I said 50, not 20.

Listen, im all set...dont need a credit for next time, because I'm all set bro.

Comment

I said 50, not 20.
                              50-30=20

The site is quite clear on this:

You're mad for no reason.

Good night.

Comment

50-30=20

The site is quite clear on this:

You're mad for no reason.

Good night.
                                I see your English is quite decent. When I was checking out, that shit you're circling there, was not the case.

How about this mr wise ass...can you please cancel my order and I'll eat the fee and send me my money back?

So sorry I even placed an order with you, like seriously.

But please cancel the order if possible. I will order from my original source who replied back to me. His shipping is $25 and guess what? He ALSO has real gear like your site.

So if you have nothing else to say other than your order is being cancelled and your monies will be refunded, just stfu.

To you sir, good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X