Hygetropin Bloodwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I not sure I understand you now that I read it again
    I take GH for the IGF effects the muscle growth, the tendon strength, the fat loss ect ect are all caused by the IGF
    So what ever is causing that is perfect
    I'm not sure your question kinda made it seem like they are tricking me with the IGF numbers? Like that's bad?
    GH serum means zero to you and does nothing to or fir us you might have them confused if so yes I and a lot of other non sheep agree that they figured a way to boost the GH serum count to make you test high. Only rookies take the GH serum test anymore. Me personally I been saying that for ever don't trust that number it can be faked and even if not faked so many things can sway it timing, food, stress there's a list on another board but they are some. Nothing fakes high IGF but IGF so that's a no brainer

Comment

I hear what you're say Rocket and I agree brother. I guess I was just saying something seemed off about a generic testing higher than a us pharm grade. That's seemed strange to me. I agree with what your saying, overdosed early on market strategy.

If be interested in one of your igf test after a week or 2 use of mk-677 as funny as that may sound to you mk-677 is some weird shit. It increases gh and igf and blows you up but your body adapts so after 2 weeks all progress stops. But in those first 2 weeks all gh and igf sides are there and they hit strong. I'm gonna run another log on it I'm thinking 2 weeks on 2 week off.

Comment

What happened with your GH blood test ?

Comment

Working...
        X