No announcement yet.

WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do people say only serum test and some igf test ? i've heard they are both flawed from one source or another.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      you'll spend money on Gh but not get blood work? makes zero sense take your ass to the lab and get it checked along with the rest of your shit.
      dont get a stupid serum test either get a IGF test there is no faking IGF.
      If you read my first post I didn't actually spend any money. This is just my comparison based on my experience with GH in the past.

I say to anyone to feel free and get all the tests you like. I don't think anyone here is saying otherwise. :)

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
        why do people say only serum test and some igf test ? i've heard they are both flawed from one source or another.
        igf test is best. gh serum test could be raised by a number of peptides like ghrp etc.. much cheaper than real gh. but of your IGF levels are high that means your GH is good shit.

Comment

Jintropin Log Day 10

Still working as expected at the low healing doses I'm running. Sleep, hair, nail growth still very much accelerated.

Haven't been running the Jins long but 2.5iu ED feels about the ss 3.3iu ED of the hyges.

Comment

Just a little update. Wrist and hands are tight and achy at 2iu per day. Good stuff. Got about 20 days left of the jins because I dropped it down to 2iu per day. I'd definitely say the jins are more potent than the hyges. I'm having to get hair cuts and clip my nails literally half the time as usual. My skin looks really healthy especially the last few weeks. Good stuff.

Comment

Conclusion

Almost finished with the jins. About 5 days left. Wish I could continue on with them but just can't afford it.

If your trying to decide between hyges vs jins my recommendation is to go with the jins and run a lower dose. The jins are stronger than the hyges no doubt. hyges are good for the price but you get what you pay for. i'd say 4iu hyge is = 2iu Jin. again, that's just going by how i feel and what I see based on my experience.

Comment

Sorry to break this for you but sadly huge is more potent than jin
                Will post the paper when possible but
                After 2 week 10iu/day jin IGF 437 and same dosage huge IGF 542 test subject was same, diet was same his base IGF if i can recall was 250ish

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
                  Sorry to break this for you but sadly huge is more potent than jin
                  Will post the paper when possible but
                  After 2 week 10iu/day jin IGF 437 and same dosage huge IGF 542 test subject was same, diet was same his base IGF if i can recall was 250ish
                  sounds like this is more of a batch related issue then. you've said yourself that the jins are more potent just a month or 2 ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    sounds like this is more of a batch related issue then. you've said yourself that the jins are more potent just a month or 2 ago.
                    i gave him the "rado effect" :D

it means this;

I say one thing today and i change it tomorrow; because i can:thumb::rofl::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Yes the feeling was that. Then we did the blood tests to backup the feeling but wasn't like that

Comment

Awesome info

Comment

Working...
                        X