Alphatrop 2 test kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    gh works slow and steady. very mild but slowly results come over time. don't expect much from 1 kit brother. this is just about seeing if the kit is good with test results.

it's not a replacement for gear or trt. works in conjunction with. if you drop even TRT levels of test you will regret it no matter how high your gh levels are.
    gotcha:thumb:

GH results http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...4ec95634_c.jpg

Testosterone results
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...28284a6d_c.jpg

so it's been near 3 months since labs were done. i was only on 250mgs of test E7D or E10D. Well it's been 10 or 11 weeks into my cycle(which I plan on updating my cycle thread momentarily). Here are my GH(almost non existent)and test levels.

I know this kit is for the purpose of testing. However, I feel(no pun)that my body will react quickly to it, or HOPEFULLY enough to peak my curiosity even more that'll make me get on it for good.

Comment

Stuff is on the way already, wow. He doesn't play around on speedy delivery. I will keep this updated

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Stuff is on the way already, wow. He doesn't play around on speedy delivery. I will keep this updated
        It's signature required from Russia so don't freak out.

Has to be this way because people would reverse scam and claim they never got kits.

Comment

It's signature required from Russia so don't freak out.

Has to be this way because people would reverse scam and claim they never got kits.
          Oh for fucks sake, seriously?

I'll do it because I said i would, had I known otherwise, I'd probably be all set:wave:

Lol

Comment

Gotta pay attention bro. I talked about the whole experience of getting my kits from worldhgh etc..

Would you send hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of product to someone without any proof that they received it? Anyone can easily say "I got scammed they never sent me kits".

It's no big deal whatsoever. Personal users don't get busted, doesn't happen.

Comment

Gotta pay attention bro. I talked about the whole experience of getting my kits from worldhgh etc..

Would you send hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of product to someone without any proof that they received it? Anyone can easily say "I got scammed they never sent me kits".

It's no big deal whatsoever. Personal users don't get busted, doesn't happen.
              If it was legal...anyway, no biggie.

Comment

If it was legal...anyway, no biggie.
                So you'd send me a $2k baseball card of Babe Ruth I bought from you on eBay without any sort of signature confirmation?

If so thats just dumb. Legal or not.

Comment

So you'd send me a $2k baseball card of Babe Ruth I bought from you on eBay without any sort of signature confirmation?

You're incredible, and not in a good way

Comment

Would you suggest an international gh source just says "ahh fuck it, I'll allow myself to be reverse scammed no problem!" Would you really want to buy from someone as careless as that?

Comment

Would you suggest an international gh source just says "ahh fuck it, I'll allow myself to be reverse scammed no problem!" Would you really want to buy from someone as careless as that?
                      oh Lord

I agree it should be sent that way, yes. Had i known this, I'd be out.

You clearly missed my point and concern. Easy for you or anyone to say, it's personal bla bla...but when someone gets hurt, it's no laughing matter anymore.

I have lot's to lose and worry, I like to be clean;)as much as possible for certain reasons. Never said that anything worth value should not be sent this way, I just would of opted out and my mistake for not paying attention to your posts about this, it's done so drop it.

You take one convo and make it your own, stop that bs:slap:

Comment

I'd send you a fucking bomb and tell you to go fuck yourself

Comment

A little to advanced for me right now. I'll stick with my test c for now but can't wait to read rado & chad's feedback cause I was under the impression real/good HGH was dam near impossible to get. That was yesterday though. lol Good luck guy's!!

Comment

oh Lord

I agree it should be sent that way, yes. Had i known this, I'd be out.

You clearly missed my point and concern. Easy for you or anyone to say, it's personal bla bla...but when someone gets hurt, it's no laughing matter anymore.

I have lot's to lose and worry, I like to be clean;)as much as possible for certain reasons. Never said that anything worth value should not be sent this way, I just would of opted out and my mistake for not paying attention to your posts about this, it's done so drop it.

You take one convo and make it your own, stop that bs:slap:
                            If they want you they'll get you, sig or not, makes little difference.

Small personal orders they don't give 2 fucks bro. You will never have an issue.

Comment

Those Alpha kits looks amazing! Can't wait to see them land!

Comment

As of this morning my tracking says my item is being processed by the US customs.

Comment

Working...
                                X