Genotropin - to be or not to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
    Could you please elaborate your position? Why do you think that 2 official and pharmaceutical grade brands have different quality?

Hgh is expensive to manufacture.
    If it would be such bargain and top product,the whole bodybuilding community would buy them and there wouldn't be a need to knock off other brands.
    The price difference has to come somewhere. Chinese vs us hgh vs european
    And yes pharmacies make a lot of profit for sure!

I'm not downgrading jins,not at all because i haven't did bloodwork on those,but did on others,hyges(wich used to be from a real chinese pharm company as well but was discontinued),rips,nordis(obviousely fake) some other from thailand ,blacktops and all other tops,sometimes it's a disgrace the amount of actual hgh in some generics,if there is any at all in there.

Hyges for example tested best, 33ng/ml,wich isn't bad
    Rips 5-8ng/ml (wich was more expensive than hyges ...
    Generics (the hyges) Gave results yes,but did not notice same feeling with different kits,so it says 100iu but other ones maybe were like 50-60-70iu etc,mostly due bad storage.

If you really want to get some good advertising about those jins,do bloodwork AND get some vials tested to show people the quality and what's actual in there.;)
    Or better yet sponsor some random board members so everybody knows you didn't inject geno or nordi and showed everybody those results :)
    Geno is like mercedes and jins probably like a lada or something lol.

I personally notice difference with geno and generics,no cts,a lot less bloat,just a little and better fatburning,obviousely.
    More aching joints ...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by newshit266 View Post
      Hgh is expensive to manufacture.
      If it would be such bargain and top product,the whole bodybuilding community would buy them and there wouldn't be a need to knock off other brands.
      The price difference has to come somewhere. Chinese vs us hgh vs european
      And yes pharmacies make a lot of profit for sure!

I'm not downgrading jins,not at all because i haven't did bloodwork on those,but did on others,hyges(wich used to be from a real chinese pharm company as well but was discontinued),rips,nordis(obviousely fake) some other from thailand ,blacktops and all other tops,sometimes it's a disgrace the amount of actual hgh in some generics,if there is any at all in there.

Hyges for example tested best, 33ng/ml,wich isn't bad
      Rips 5-8ng/ml (wich was more expensive than hyges ...
      Generics (the hyges) Gave results yes,but did not notice same feeling with different kits,so it says 100iu but other ones maybe were like 50-60-70iu etc,mostly due bad storage.

If you really want to get some good advertising about those jins,do bloodwork AND get some vials tested to show people the quality and what's actual in there.;)
      Or better yet sponsor some random board members so everybody knows you didn't inject geno or nordi and showed everybody those results :)
      Geno is like mercedes and jins probably like a lada or something lol.

I personally notice difference with geno and generics,no cts,a lot less bloat,just a little and better fatburning,obviousely.
      More aching joints ...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Understand your position, but actually we have posted 2 bloodwork of Jintropin - 33,5 ng/ml and 29,2 ng from 10 IU. It is very high result.
      Also, we have sent 3 kits of Jintropin, 2 kits of Hyge and 2 kits of Alphatrop for test to forum members.
      You can check all of this in the threads.
      About topic - I think that it is not fully correct to compare real Jintropin or Ansomone to generics like Riptropin or blue tops generics and put them in the same level
      Another point - difference in price comes from different prices for labor in different counties (Chinese worker is 5 times cheaper than German for example), lower taxes, infrastructure, etc
      Also, you may know that HGH is actually a product of bacteria E.coli - the price of material is very cheap. And manufacturer standards of both and Ansomone are certified by SFDA and GMP.
      Last edited by worldhgh; 01-05-17, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I just bought HYGE from world HGH and I ran bloods before I started and im 1-2 weeks out before getting them tested again to see how its working. im new to HGH and this is my first run at it. im getting older and love to lift and was having issues with extreme golfers elbow and a few other injuries. this was the only reason I decided to get HGH. I could say that im already feeling much better and my elbows are almost all healed up. now I have been treating them for over a month and have not been lifting at all. but the HYGE has really helped speed up the process. I ran 2 ius the first 5 days then 3 the next 5 days and now im running 4 for the next few weeks. So it took my elbows from a pain level of 5 down to 2 in only a week. I didn't think that would happen at all, because my pain when I first stopped the gym was a 10 out of 10. I have started to get sides at 3ius a day. retaining water in forearms and some slight discomfort in wrist. I just started 4 ius today. im planning on getting bloods done in a few weeks. im running both IGF_1 and GH Serum. I did the same before I started the cycle. I started with HYGE because of price and to see if World HGH had Real Shit. so far they have done a great job. I will let you know soon about the results of the HGH tests. im not going to shoot 10ius before the test because im not in it for that and I think its a waist of my money. I will be using 4 units before the test. I will follow up with a write up a few months after also. I plan on being a long term user so I want a good product for a good price. I will also be testing other HGH brands and doing a write up and blood

Comment

Good stuff man!

I've been on for almost 2 weeks but no sides so far for me. It's hard to say if I'm retaining any water because I also started test at the same time. I have notice a weight increase so some of that could be from the HGH. I would also like to stay on HGH for a while to see how I respond. Whatever brand I do decide to go with I will also be running blood tests. That's the only true way to know if you have decent quality or not.

Comment

Working...
          X