I'm intrigued by hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Sorry but 36iu of legit pharma grade is far more expensive then 100iu Jintropin kit.

True pharma grade is insanely expensive and anyone who claims to have a "good deal" or cheap pharma grade is full of shit IMO and looking to scam.

You either pay out the ass ($700 a month or more) for legit pharma. Or you go with good Jintropin at a higher dose and get similar results for a fraction of the cost.

And yes I've used both in the past. 2 IU of Legit pharma like Pfizer is equivalent to 4-5 IU good Jintropin. But even then the Jin comes out way cheaper with very similar results.

2iu pharma is more like 6iu of chinese(at his best)
    Get your sources right, book a plane ticket to turkey and visit the pharmacy. Enough discussions on fora where people discuss they also get them from there at 120-140usd or 110-130euros(just like me)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Couldn't agree more.

If anyone pm's newshit you're just looking to get scammed.

Lol, ask the guy who pm'd me if tried selling him anything:)

I was helping a brother out,so instead of talking about scamming because you can't get legit stuff for a good deal ...
      It's simple economics and exchange courses,check google and the pharmacies. Give pfizer a ring if they sell in turkey lol

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
        It was quite obvious, wasn't it ? lol

Bruh really?? I gave you tips and advise and to save some money.

Ungratefull man.

Comment

Sorry but 36iu of legit pharma grade is far more expensive then 100iu Jintropin kit.

True pharma grade is insanely expensive and anyone who claims to have a "good deal" or cheap pharma grade is full of shit IMO and looking to scam.

You either pay out the ass ($700 a month or more) for legit pharma. Or you go with good Jintropin at a higher dose and get similar results for a fraction of the cost.

And yes I've used both in the past. 2 IU of Legit pharma like Pfizer is equivalent to 4-5 IU good Jintropin. But even then the Jin comes out way cheaper with very similar results.

Btw chinese isn't as pure as pharma,i used these as well, chinese gave a lot more water retention,and one kit can contain less or more hgh than the next. Plus do you really think you can get something like hgh wich costs a lot to produce for a 1/3 or 1/4th of pharma from a chinese brand,just common logic.

Yes some contain hgh and give you some results,but onderdosed and probably degraded before it arrives at your supplier or mailbox. But also a lot of it contains products wich mimics hgh side effects like cts.

If you can get pharma for a "good" price you would also buy it instead of chinese or generics. Even if it would costs me a bit more a month,but i'm safer with pharma.

Comment

Nobody is arguing that shit like Pfizer makes better GH than China. No shit. It's the cost ratio that usually makes people go with cheaper Chinese gh especially if the cheaper Chinese gh comes back with good blood work.

Comment

Nobody is arguing that shit like Pfizer makes better GH than China. No shit. It's the cost ratio that usually makes people go with cheaper Chinese gh especially if the cheaper Chinese gh comes back with good blood work.

If you personally tested a kit and got good bloodwork,then hey the better for you bro;)
              But i had same brands giving different results
              One 21ngml and other kit at its best 33ngml
              That's not bad but also not good,so one time paying to much or to less for the same kit,doesn't make any sense.

I know it's hit and miss,but I just gave my experience and help now. If you got stuff and good prices,by all means. To each his own,i'm sticking with pharma as long as i can get my hands on it for this price and otherwise i'll have to change back to good chinese as well.

Comment

Find a generic that tests good and it is by far cheaper than pharma grade. I know finding a decent generic can be challenging but I can't imagine paying for pharma grade unless you have the money to blow.

Comment

OK guys after reading this I have a few questions. Superior Newbie has some good points on the Pharma grade verse Chinese pharma. I was just looking around and found a site that has Genotropin for 36ius for 250$. Bouncer is saying that jins are cheaper but the jins cost 280$ for 100 ius. if you only need to use 2 ius of Pharma Genotropin compared to 5-6 ius of Jins that comes out to the same amount of days. 36 divided by 2 equals 18 days at 250$, 5 divided by 100 equals 20 days at 280$. Now Im very new to this also and im just looking for the best for my body. I just started my HGH cycle the other day i purchased from World HGH. I ran my normal Bloods before the cycle started and plan to test again very soon. i started with 2 ius for the first 5 days of HYGE and now im going to do 5 more days at 3ius and then 5 days at 4ius. then continue my cycle at 4-5 ius a day for 6 months plus. I have read great things about world HGH and i have no complaints at all so far. everything has gone super smooth. but if there is no difference between buying american pharma grade and jins why not go with american? also not sure about the site I found the Genotropin on is 100% legit. its HGHpharma.com please let me know what you think thanks.

Comment

Sorry Newshit266 i meant not superior newbie

Comment

that's the thing bro. who knows. the site you found could be good and it could be shit.

the gh market is absolutely saturated with fake gh. there is far more fake GH in the world then there is real GH.

as for newshit, he may be a good guy who is just being honest or he could be a scammer trying to get guys like you to buy from him. he just joined so nobody here knows him.

in other words, the whole GH world is a huge unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                        OK guys after reading this I have a few questions. Superior Newbie has some good points on the Pharma grade verse Chinese pharma. I was just looking around and found a site that has Genotropin for 36ius for 250$. Bouncer is saying that jins are cheaper but the jins cost 280$ for 100 ius. if you only need to use 2 ius of Pharma Genotropin compared to 5-6 ius of Jins that comes out to the same amount of days. 36 divided by 2 equals 18 days at 250$, 5 divided by 100 equals 20 days at 280$. Now Im very new to this also and im just looking for the best for my body. I just started my HGH cycle the other day i purchased from World HGH. I ran my normal Bloods before the cycle started and plan to test again very soon. i started with 2 ius for the first 5 days of HYGE and now im going to do 5 more days at 3ius and then 5 days at 4ius. then continue my cycle at 4-5 ius a day for 6 months plus. I have read great things about world HGH and i have no complaints at all so far. everything has gone super smooth. but if there is no difference between buying american pharma grade and jins why not go with american? also not sure about the site I found the Genotropin on is 100% legit. its HGHpharma.com please let me know what you think thanks.

Your calculations seem about right and that's what I was trying to say the whole time. In the end it's the same iu's but with pharma you're "safer" and defenitely better of imo. Plus those go quick pens are really easy and handy in use.
                        One thing to consider is,if you're supplier didn't store the hgh well(cold etc) then doesn't matter pharma or chinese. This stuff is very fragile so be carefull where to buy and test one kit or pen out first if you can.

About that website I have no experience. Check online about reviews or buy something cheap to see if they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by newshit266 View Post
                          Your calculations seem about right and that's what I was trying to say the whole time. In the end it's the same iu's but with pharma you're "safer" and defenitely better of imo. Plus those go quick pens are really easy and handy in use.
                          One thing to consider is,if you're supplier didn't store the hgh well(cold etc) then doesn't matter pharma or chinese. This stuff is very fragile so be carefull where to buy and test one kit or pen out first if you can.

About that website I have no experience. Check online about reviews or buy something cheap to see if they arrive.

your not really "safer" with pharma unless you buy the gh directly from the pharmacy. if your buying it from some website it could be 100% fake. or if it's real just like with the chinese gh the supplier may not have stored the pharm grade gh properly. so again, the only way to be 100% sure if to get it yourself from the pharmacy, not trust someone else that it came from a pharmacy and was stored properly.

Comment

your not really "safer" with pharma unless you buy the gh directly from the pharmacy. if your buying it from some website it could be 100% fake. or if it's real just like with the chinese gh the supplier may not have stored the pharm grade gh properly.

Yes of course,but I mean legit pharma,not fake nordis or something.
                            Best is to do some research,cartridges for example are 99% of the time fake.
                            Nordis,genos etc

I say and buy geno pens because I have yet to find someone or a thread online where there are fake geno pens. If you used or saw them, it's very good quality and put to together. Of course everything could be faked in the end if it's profitable enough they will find a way.

Just find a good source,good luck bro's.

Comment

thanks a lot guys for the info. this was really helpful. so far everything is going great with the HYGE. I will post blood results when im fully up and running. i know Bouncer recommended Jins and i will probably use those next. thanks again and happy new year

Comment

I need to say 1 important point - Jintropin is PHARMA GRADE HGH BRAND.
                                1) It are made on official factory - GenSci.
                                2) It is certified with GMP certificate (just as Norditropin, Serostim and any other Western pharma).
                                3) It is being sold in REAL PHARMACIES in 10 countries (China, Hong Kong, counties Eastern Europe and South America)

Jintropin price is far cheaper than Western pharma just because it is made in country with low manufacturer expenses and the price does not include pharmacy profits (which can be up to 200 %)
                                Also, 10 IU of HGH cannot give you 60-80 ng/ml - that is absolutely impossible (most likely newshit mixed it up with MIU/ML). Actually 30 ng/ml is 70 mIU/l

I think that each one who read this will undertand who is right here.
                                Hope the discussion will be continued
                                Last edited by worldhgh; 01-05-17, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X