FOR THOSE THAT WANT HELP WITH CYCLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigtex5569
    This is the biggest asshole filled site on the web. These are the sites that come up when people are researching bodybuilding. When you go to a search engine, this is one of the site choices you are given... Then, these newbies that just need a little help ask for it, and you fuckers act like you are King Shit. I wish I could meet some of you in person. I'd kick the shit out of each and every one of you pussies. Just cuz you're big don't mean you're a bad-ass! I am a bad ass. Proven over and over!!!! So, you pussie-faggots can suck my dirty asshole after I take a shit on your faces!!! I've had enough of you overblown, ass licking weenies!!! Don't worry! This will be my last post!!! I just had to speak my mind on this one. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way! So, FUCK OFF!!

wow i never saw this one.

Thank gods he's banned from here, but i dont understand why people who don tlike the place continue being here and posting. They should just leave without saying shit just like that. This shits crazy.

Comment

man that dude does sound like a bad ass, I'm glad I didn't mess with him ;)

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
        man that dude does sound like a bad ass, I'm glad I didn't mess with him ;)
        We need more bad asses here. Too bad he's banned. He sounded like a cool bro.

Comment

jesus after reading some of these posts about what NOT to ask I'm afraid to ask anything lol.. but I'll stick my chin out and see what happens... I'm 29 5'8 210 on and off lifting since 1990 but nuttin serious... 1st off I have NO idea on what a proper diet should consist of as far as using roids also if I wanted to I could work out every day of the week if I wanted to so I have time to train and dont know what i should be eatin.. other then that I have SUSTANON 250, DECA, HGH, and finally TEST PROPIONATE all in numerous quantities suppy is like water lol..I am willing to follow any diet plan or training schedule... I just need a lil helpin hand Thank yall for your time and help Adios...

Comment

Your question will get alot more attention if you post your own thread. You will probably be told you have no business using AS since you havn't trained seriously to build a good base or stick to a diet. The diet is the most improtant thing. AS is a tool not a crutch. All these comments will be made and they will be right, but none the less you may recieve help in attempt to keep you from making too many mistakes. Oh and please reduce the size of you pic in your signature.

Comment

Working...
            X