"Cleaning out the receptors"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Going back to receptors I think it's a term that gets thrown around. We know for example that over time you're body would become less responsive to opiates so that you would need to take more to get the same result.

What would you term this? Becoming less receptive ?, but when people start talking about clearing receptor sites etc it just sounds bro science bunk

Sex hormones taken exogeneousely like testosterone keep working forever in general it's only the ageing process that gets in the way of its efficacy IMO
    i think it really just boils down to this..

The same dose that got you from 180lbs to 205lbs is not gonna be the same dose you need to get up to 230lbs etc..

This guy sounds like he abused stuff early on and got great results but the body grew on that and now needs even more to get results.

Problem he faces is that extreme doses = serious risk to health. There is only so much the body can take before you pay the price.

Comment

Just because there is no truth to receptor saturation or down-regulation does not mean that there are not other rate limiting factors when it comes to muscle development and growth, there definitely are.
      One of them which is fairly well know is myostatin. Another can be as simple as your genetic make up. There are genetic limits that we work very hard to surpass and while I engaged in a debate with someone earlier on the topic or receptor saturation they did bring up the excellent point of the body striving to be in homeostasis. Part of this IMO is the body striving to meet the gentic make u it has been assigned at birth. What does this mean? This means the more you surpass these genetic limits the harder the body works to bring you back withing the pre ordained genetic limits that are compriced within your gentic make up.
      As bouner said it is obvious that it is or becomes much harder to build muscle once you are at say 250 than it was getting from 200-225 and so on.
      I am a firm believer that while recetor saturation or down-regulation is a myth that you still need to take breaks from using aas, not just kee increasing your doses etc. This is why quitee often advanced bodybuilder utilize techniques such as short burst cycles etc to blast through plateaus. You can go off for 8 weeks, do a carb cyce or low caarb ddiet as a form of a nutritional prime and then do a short, high dose burst cycle at a very high caloric intake to force the body to grow. You caan also change u your training to HIT trINING ETC.
      tHERE ARE SEVERAL METHODS YOU CAN USE BUT TIME OFF IS, imo, STILL VERY IMPORTANT.

Comment

what do you mean by parasite? epixoo

Comment

Originally posted by thedon768 View Post
          what do you mean by parasite? epixoo
          Thedon, don't listen too much to us. Don't worry, just go to the docs and tell them it's unexplained weight loss and take it from there.

Comment

ok mr i thank you

Comment

to be honest its not really unexplained im 99.9 percent sure its testosterone levels muscle loss, almost certain after years of abusing gear it was bound to heppen, its just a bit weird that the gear has stopped working for me regardless of what i take, like parts of the day i know its working because i bloat up then within hours the water retention disapears and im back to normal wtf is going on lol

Comment

Come off gear. I think you'll then realize"oh shit the gear was working".

Your expectations of what steroids should be doing for you after years of abuse is not realistic.

You need to come off. Your body is screaming it loud and clear.

Comment

no such thing as cleaning out receptors absolut BS, as your gainz increase the more gear you need its that simple has nothing to do with receptors beeing fried or full how ever you wanna call it, i never realy go off anything just take a nice cruise for a while then blast again never had issues not growing (expet not getting enough food in me), but never because of any down regulation, only hgh and insulin are things you need to take breaks of due to insulin sensetivity otherwise you will end up as diabetic.

Comment

Working...
                  X