No announcement yet.

New cycle Idea.. (M1T, 4derm, and clen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle Idea.. (M1T, 4derm, and clen)

I have just got done with my first cycle of 15mgs of M1T and I must say that the strength gains were amazing(sides were harsh). That being said I am on Nolva right now for Pct but anyways here is my question

I am thinking of doing this cycle:

M1T Weeks 1-4: 10mgs
    4derm weeks 1-4: 5sprays which = 4-Androstenediol 200 mg

Then I am wanting to add in some clen to reduce a little bf%.

I know to start low 20mcgs then go up until I can feel its effects and adjust accordinly.

I am a PL so my main goal is strength gains. However, I believe it would be beneficial to me to drop some bf. This is where the clen comes in.

So please make the comments constructive and I will answer all questions that come about. I visit this board very frequently so the questions should be answered rather quickly. Thanks for your help

I might also run nolva 10mgs ed. B/c of puberty related gyno issues, but we will have to wait and see on that.
    Last edited by Matt76; 12-01-04, 01:46 AM.

Comment

How old are you? And what does PL stand for. If you answer I might be able to help you out on your cycle.

Comment

PL stands for powerlifter bro. Now I am going to tell you my age and by doing so I want you to know that I know all the risks involved with starting this young and am willing to take them on. I am currently 19 almost 20.

I have a pretty strong base being 5'11" 240. I can pause bench press 315 for 2sets of 7reps not to failure. My touch and go bench is much higher. I also squat and DL pretty heavy too.

Comment

I started AAS at the age of 20, so I will help you as best as I can. Since your a PL you will need strength. So go ahead and stack the M1T, and the 4derm. That should give you some good strength gains. Also why would you want to lose bf if you are a PL? I thought that was not an issue to PL. Well at least the ones I know. But to each is its own. So, if you want to lose some bf and retain strength yes you could do clen but in my opinion it wouldnt really be what you are looking for. I think maybe Anavar would work better and no sides. But either one would work. As far as the doses, just do like you said. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Comment

Thanks bro. I will do some researching on Anavar.

Well to be honest I would just feel better about myself with less bf. I am stronger now than I ever have been, and that is great. But I need to feel good about how I look too

Also I will run Milk Thistle with this cycle to help my liver

Comment

Originally posted by therock
              Since your a PL you will need strength.
              Shrewd observation......

Comment

Yeah make sure you also take ALA.

Comment

Well it looks like this cycle will begin at the beginning of next semester. I will tell everybody how it goes then

Comment

Just keep us posted and be sure to take caution of any sides bro.

Comment

HOLD UP!!!!

If your untimate goal is strength then m1t is good but why stack it with 4ad? m1t and 4ad is a mass stack bro!!
                      what you could do to get super strong i m1t and m5dht now thats a true strength cycle. do this

WEEK 1-6 MDHT 50mg to 100mg (preworkout and any other time)
                      WEEK 1 and 2 M1T 10mg
                      WEEK 5 and 6 MDHT 50mg to 100mg (preworkout and any other )time)

MDHT you could find in 1fast400 by the name of STS-46 or METHYL-RAGE

make sure you get some Nova or formadrol (spelling) for post-cycle.

DO NOT DO MORE THAN 20MG of M1T. use milkthisle,NAC for liver health.

Comment

Well bro I am also wanting to cut down some bf with this cycle, but like I said it won't be started for another month. So i have a whole month of planning

Comment

I say stick with your original plan bro. Dont listen to that fucking retard diplomats!:D Nah just playing.;) But I still think with what we talked about would be good stacked with Anavar bro. Anavar not only gets you lean it also gets you stronger and the onlything is if you do it with Anavar make sure to only take 15mg at most of M1T. And you better take your liver pills bro.

Comment

YOUR CHOICE

Dawg!!chill out THEROCK. i have been researching these compounds for a while now. You need to sit down let me school you fucker ;) .

the reson why people stack the two is either for a mass stack or to reduce the sides of the m1t. but this dude is looking to get strong and does not care toomuch about the mass.

the best bet will be to stack the m1t (since he is already familar with the compound and it sides) with MDHT.

this is the info on mdht. fuck Anavar it is not as strong buddy ;)

METHYL-RAGE (17-alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone) is an orally active version of the potent androgen, DHT. Studies have demonstrated METHYL-RAGE to be a highly psychoactive anabolic, making it ideal for use as a pre-workout stimulant. METHYL-RAGE can also be used to increase muscle hardness, strength and fat loss as well as to improve focus and sense of well being.

HEY THEROCK GO PLAY SOMEWERE ELSE!!!!!
                            :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: jusk kidding boy. you are still my dawg

Comment

Oh i almost check this out this is the info m1t get EDUCATED. It is not a compound to play around with but MATT76 is already familar with it so this is for anybody else who is planning a cycle.

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to err on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

Comment

Working...
                              X