Back on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    lol, ya i dont want to act like that anymore anyway. i would punch the bedroom door or something and break it, then 2 seconds after i did it i would be like, why the fuck did i just do that. lol.
    And then you are pissed that you broke the door and then punch something else :). It's like eating weed brownies. It's a never ending cycle.

Comment

^ I know what you mean. I hit my wall once with both hands........felt like an ass when I took two steps back and saw the fuckin 2 foot by 2 foot hole I put in the wall. Boy was that a pain in the ass to fix. I think we both need a punching bag around the house.....cheaper in the long run :D

Comment

Good luck on your cycle bouncer, Being in the gym is so much more fun while your on =)

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          ^ I know what you mean. I hit my wall once with both hands........felt like an ass when I took two steps back and saw the fuckin 2 foot by 2 foot hole I put in the wall. Boy was that a pain in the ass to fix. I think we both need a punching bag around the house.....cheaper in the long run :D
          I used to do that shit, till one day luck wasn't on my side and I hit one of the beams that runs between the wall. Luckily it was there, cause it didn't make a hole and I learned my lesson the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            I used to do that shit, till one day luck wasn't on my side and I hit one of the beams that runs between the wall. Luckily it was there, cause it didn't make a hole and I learned my lesson the hard way.
            I would have knocked down the damn house with my luck. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              I would have knocked down the damn house with my luck. lol
              Probably. I could see sana slapping you with a 35 plate for it.

Comment

Its good that you had a break, can I ask 1) how you felt health wise when you were off, I know you said you were depressed and felt wasting, but I suppose thats mostly to do with the fact your bodybuilding was suffering.?

2) Did your view of guys 'on' change when you saw them training at the gym?

Comment

Working...
                X