Winter Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    the vanilla ice cream dosnt realy have a taste. I use 2 scoops of that and 1 scoop of orange virtagro and the orange takes over the taste. i even tryed to taste the van ice cream by its self and it didnt have a taste realy. Its also realy foamy i think Im gonna mix it before my workout and shake a couple of times when ready to drink after.
    I use a whisk to mix my drinks...shaking brings too much air into most of them now...plus I stick them in a freezer if I have time cuz they go down and taste better cold.

Comment

i have used both orange and fruit punch vitargo. both taste great. i mix it up (1 to 1 1/2 scoops) before i hit the gym, leave it in my truck. then drink it along with my livers, and bcaas as soon as i hop in the truck post workout. i found this ion-exchanged isolate protein at max muscle that is fruit punch flavored. it tastes great mixed with either flavor of vitargo. i wish i could drink 3 a day, but then i would be fat ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonis9 View Post
        i have used both orange and fruit punch vitargo. both taste great. i mix it up (1 to 1 1/2 scoops) before i hit the gym, leave it in my truck. then drink it along with my livers, and bcaas as soon as i hop in the truck post workout. i found this ion-exchanged isolate protein at max muscle that is fruit punch flavored. it tastes great mixed with either flavor of vitargo. i wish i could drink 3 a day, but then i would be fat ass!!
        not sure its the best idea to mix it and then let it sit like that. i would rather take a big cup with the powder in it and a separate bottle of water. take a fork or spoon along with ya and mix it up when its time to drink.

Comment

Bounce- denature the protein or something?? i remember reading something about this a while back, but i cannot put my finger on it!! only sits for 1 hour. in the summer i bring it in a cooler, i don't need one now. plenty cold enough outside. what do you think fellas??

Comment

Bounce- denature the protein or something?? i remember reading something about this a while back, but i cannot put my finger on it!! only sits for 1 hour. in the summer i bring it in a cooler, i don't need one now. plenty cold enough outside. what do you think fellas??
            ya, something along those lines. just to be safe, i would do as i suggested. its pretty easy to take a cup with the dry powder and a separate bottle of water and then mix.

Comment

i'll try it and see if i notice any difference.

Comment

i'll try it and see if i notice any difference.
                i doubt you will but it would just be something in the back of my mind ya know.

Comment

Whats the ratio or vitargro and whey protein if i weigh 183lbs

Comment

vitargo is old news bro. wasnt what it was claimed to be. dont waste money.

Comment

Seriously? Coz im planing to try it. So what should i take for my clean carb supplement?

Comment

Originally posted by billydante View Post
                        Seriously? Coz im planing to try it. So what should i take for my clean carb supplement?
                        Food if possible bro. Oats mixed with craisens is my tool of choice. There is no supplement that is better than it's food counterpart.

Supplements should be used as little as possible.

That a boring and unexciting answer I know. But the fundamentals and basics is what works.

Comment

Oats with raisins + protein meat for my post workout?

Comment

Originally posted by billydante View Post
                            Oats with raisins + protein meat for my post workout?
                            Sure. Oats and Chicken is my go to.

The whole idea that "you need a shake to take advantage of the post workout window" is bro science invented by marketing divisions of supplement companies. It all looks good on paper but in the real world food is the better all around choice.

Comment

Spartan

deca 300 mg wkly with test cyp 400 mg wkly 10 wks

Comment

Working...
                              X