Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Alright so i have developed some gyno a small bump (about the size of a dime or less), i would like to get rid of it and have been doing some reasearch on forums. im currently on nolvadex 40mgs/d and the tenderness and sensativity i had is gone now im about to purchase some Letrozole tabs (2.5 mgs) to get rid of it. My biggest concern about this process is estrogen rebound so im hoping someone who has successfully gotten rid of their gyno can help. i've heard of tapering down to avoid this. But would it be a good idea to taper up i would like to avoid killing my libido if possible. So can anyone suggest me a plan on how much letro to take for how long and should i stay on the nolva, drop it or what? Thanks for your help and feedback.

Letro at 1.25 mgs until gyno is gone then taper down to .5 mgs for a few weeks then off. Should be no issue with gyno comming back unless you do the same thing that caused the gyno.

Better off with liquid Letro, easier to dose when you get into the lower doses like .5 mgs

Comment

So i should just jump on the letro at 1.25 and then down to .5 for about 2-3weeks then off. well i find it easier to simply take the pill than injection how big is the pill?

Comment

Also should i stay on nolvadex or cut it off as soon as i get the letro?

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada View Post
          So i should just jump on the letro at 1.25 and then down to .5 for about 2-3weeks then off. well i find it easier to simply take the pill than injection how big is the pill?
          liquid letro is not injection. you take it by mouth.

Letrozole 30mL 2.5mg/mL

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada View Post
            Also should i stay on nolvadex or cut it off as soon as i get the letro?
            no need to be no nolv while on letro

Comment

O alright tht would probably be better. I bet it tastes like cherry lol. So as soon as i start letro just drop the nolva

Comment

Yep

Comment

Has anyone tried the letro by ar-r? Or any recomendations

Comment

I've used RUI products about a year and a half ago. They came through. Most on here are in support of RUI.

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada
                      Has anyone tried the letro by ar-r? Or any recomendations
                      Use rui

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        Use rui
                        rui all the way

Comment

Aight thanks imma order my letro next week :) hopefully it doesnt take forever to ship.

Comment

About how long does it usually take for peoples gyno to go away while running letro at 1.25/d?

Comment

Month 2 months

Comment

Working...
                              X