No announcement yet.

Cycle Started Today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also believe I have my first case of "test flu".

Comment

However, painful hormona beats no hormona.

Comment

think mine is golden pharma or something. hurts if i use 1 inch pins. dont hurt at all if i use 1.5

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          think mine is golden pharma or something. hurts if i use 1 inch pins. dont hurt at all if i use 1.5
          You're slacking. No pussyitis comment. You getting soft son.

I know 4 guys that have started using it in the last 3 months and that is one common sentiment between them; lumps and pain for days.

Comment

Use something else then, fuck if I would use something that bothers me so much.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Use something else then, fuck if I would use something that bothers me so much.
              They working with what they got. Minor sacrifice for major results.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Minor sacrifice for major results.
                so what the fuck you sound like a bunch of fucken pussies then?

if its so minor shut your god damn mouths and man up.

if you cant deal with, toss that garbage in trash! :thumup:

Comment

There ya go lil fella. Welcome back. We must have just woke you up earlier, lol.

Comment

wow a buddy is having same problems with his GP but when i inject him he has very slight pain. Me I have zero pain with GP but I am also alot tuffer than you guys,lol

I will not say you guys are newbis but you sure you ikonow how to inject and where? its strange that one person hurts and another dont the human body is very weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dursky
                      I want to do 500mg test cyp.. first time.. wheres the best spot then?? I have 23g x 1 and 1.5 can i do it all at once?
                      yes you can but start your own thread. you will not side track this one and you will get more anwsers

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        What brand are you running?

Just started on the genapharm sust and it is kicking my ass, literally. One shot and my ass cheek hurts like hell and is swollen. Have been through this before and figure it is a combo of virgin muscle and high BA, but god damn it hurts. Has been 72 hours, pain and swelling have slowly decreased.
                        If it is the BA rui has B12 on sale if you add some of that to cut the stuff it will be less pain full. that is if its the BA?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          If it is the BA rui has B12 on sale if you add some of that to cut the stuff it will be less pain full. that is if its the BA?
                          Thought about that, but fuck it. It isn't killing me. I knew the first one would be the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            think mine is golden pharma<<
                            :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              Thought about that, but fuck it. It isn't killing me. I knew the first one would be the worst.
                              first one? as in first ever shot?

Comment

Will be be switching over to just test e and dropping the sust soon. have had good results but the mental ups and downs of sust i can definitely feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X