Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGH plus something with low side effects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Personally I don't think it is something that should be taken lightly. Especially 50 mcgs. I wouldn't need to start with more than 12.5mcg/day.

Besides, this is something we use when under 5% bf to get that last bit of fat to come off. Not to level out the Ben n Jerrys Rocket lol.

But I'd like to see this pic of your arm...
    His arms is a shapeless 20 whoopy fucken do. My lean 19 look way better fuck that fat old fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      umm ben and jerrys,lol bro I just seen you on tv looks like you live there:rofl:
      First time ever you made me lol. You getting better fat ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

First time ever you made me lol. You getting better fat ass!!
        I lol'd on that one too....

Comment

I've done 2 kits of Norvotrop GH lately...gtg. Going to try Rips next (same price) to see how they compare.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            T3 is used to bring back you slowed thyroid when on Gh for long time.
            I would not use it if not on GH. I dont need it and i will never be 5% no need for that either
            What would you consider a long time? Are you talking about somebody that's been on it for years or are you saying somebody on GH for the first time should run T3?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              His arms is a shapeless 20 whoopy fucken do. My lean 19 look way better fuck that fat old fuck
              full of shit. my bicept has great shape liar! send me a pic of your lil thing. I will have someone show me how to pose and i will embaras you lil guy

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                What would you consider a long time? Are you talking about somebody that's been on it for years or are you saying somebody on GH for the first time should run T3?
                I am 96% sure what I read was about 3 months in your thyroid slows.
                running GH for BB purposes past 14months is silly anyways right around 14-16 month mark it really dont work that great either. I noticed a huge drop. I took a 3-4 month break started again and bam just like majic again

Comment

full of shit. my bicept has great shape liar! send me a pic of your lil thing. I will have someone show me how to pose and i will embaras you lil guy
                  common big arm motorbycycle gang older white guy who has been during curls since 1968. lol. no tricep to be seen. i got it, you know you you remind me of!! Paul Tueutle from american chopper!! :thumup: :rofl:

love ya sponge bob no shape. whens the lipo in thailand?

BOOOOM! :weights:

Comment

I am 96% sure what I read was about 3 months in your thyroid slows.
                    running GH for BB purposes past 14months is silly anyways right around 14-16 month mark it really dont work that great either. I noticed a huge drop. I took a 3-4 month break started again and bam just like majic again
                    can you post any of these articles that you always seem to have read in the past? :thumup:

seriously though, i would like to read it if you can find it.

Comment

common big arm motorbycycle gang older white guy who has been during curls since 1968. lol. no tricep to be seen. i got it, you know you you remind me of!! Paul Tueutle from american chopper!! :thumup: :rofl:

love ya sponge bob no shape. whens the lipo in thailand?

BOOOOM! :weights:
                      lol you are such a hater and full of shit!
                      other than I do have no tricept that is true but I still have 20+ inch arms. what about you no Bicept? all tri and still not even close to my hugeness

Comment

can you post any of these articles that you always seem to have read in the past? :thumup:

seriously though, i would like to read it if you can find it.
                        honestly you could find them just as easy as I did. but I wont lie. when I want to know something I will spend fucking hours on the net reading and reading and then reading more. I researched all this a long time ago. I remembered what I wanted then moved on.
                        If you had a real Doc you could just ask him. Want me get mine to write it in a note for you,lol

Just like you are not suposed to use nolva wile on GH. It messes with the IGF I belive blocks it. look that up while you are at it.

Comment

lol you are such a hater and full of shit!
                          other than I do have no tricept that is true but I still have 20+ inch arms. what about you no Bicept? all tri and still not even close to my hugeness
                          Bitch I got biceps just over powered by triceps. We opposites. I hot you not!

Comment

honestly you could find them just as easy as I did. but I wont lie. when I want to know something I will spend fucking hours on the net reading and reading and then reading more. I researched all this a long time ago. I remembered what I wanted then moved on.
                            If you had a real Doc you could just ask him. Want me get mine to write it in a note for you,lol

Just like you are not suposed to use nolva wile on GH. It messes with the IGF I belive blocks it. look that up while you are at it.
                            Yea but the nolv thing is bs bro. Always use nolv in the past on Gh and looked great. Maybe I would have looked even better with no nolv but I would have Tits. Lol

Comment

I sent the money western U. last night and I got a tracking number today... thats quick

Comment

they only ship to Canada though.

Comment

Working...
                                X