Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

When it comes to ordering gear; it's pretty much trial & error. You either never receive your order or it's junk. Since I've been burned (more than once) I thought I'd do for others what I wish someone had done for me

Advertise On SuperiorMuscle: [email protected]
    Last edited by FitnessBrat; 08-04-12, 09:24 PM.

Against the rules

Comment

and ordering off any website is fucking retarded.

Comment

websites are known scammers

Comment

there are some legit websites but yea, for the most part they arent safe.

Comment

I think thats how most people are getting their gear. All around it can be dangerous, its a black market.

Comment

Don't buy online, simple

Comment

Haven't been on in a while, this post was going to be my question. How would one go about getting legit gear? My connect died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year and im lost as far as getting gear! I know its a hush hush subject and I don't really trust ordering online....somebody please point me in a legit direction.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  and ordering off any website is fucking retarded.
                  100% endorse this dude.

I spent £100's on a recommended site. The gear came on time every time.

I spent 9 weeks injecting 450mg of test-e with no real gains. Gave the up on it. 4 weeks later I cant get out of bed just to tired to get my ass to the gym, I do make it most days but not with the gusto I used to have.

Now. Is this just a phase I'm going through or is it due to me coming off the gear I brought?

It wasnt 100% thats for sure but how much of it did work - basically I'm now fucked as I cant be sure how much effect this gear actually had, placebo etc. All I know is I wont be rushing back to any online sites.

Luckily I now have a face to deal with, but I wont be staring until November just incase the shit I brought did shut me down to some extent.

You live and learn - and Rocket I didnt realise I was retarded but this and the fact I'm married to a bone idle lazy bitch who only wipes her own arse to keep the flys away suggests you are right.

Clear - never buy online!

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan

100% endorse this dude.

I spent 9 weeks injecting 450mg of test-e with no real gains. Gave the up on it. 4 weeks later I cant get out of bed just to tired to get my ass to the gym, I do make it most days but not with the gusto I used to have.

Now. Is this just a phase I'm going through or is it due to me coming off the gear I brought?

It wasnt 100% thats for sure but how much of it did work - basically I'm now fucked as I cant be sure how much effect this gear actually had, placebo etc. All I know is I wont be rushing back to any online sites.

Luckily I now have a face to deal with, but I wont be staring until November just incase the shit I brought did shut me down to some extent.

You live and learn - and Rocket I didnt realise I was retarded but this and the fact I'm married to a bone idle lazy bitch who only wipes her own arse to keep the flys away suggests you are right.

lmao :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by new2it View Post
                      Haven't been on in a while, this post was going to be my question. How would one go about getting legit gear? My connect died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year and im lost as far as getting gear! I know its a hush hush subject and I don't really trust ordering online....somebody please point me in a legit direction.
                      This is considerd "fishing" for a source. Against site rules.

Comment

wipes her own arse..lol

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                          100% endorse this dude.

ya thats scarry who knows whats in that shit if anything. It is always best to wait around hang out get to know people and someone will point you in the right dirrection. but going on line and just buying is way to scarry for me. and scarry is not getting ripped of but getting something that can harm me is my fear.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            ya thats scarry who knows whats in that shit if anything. It is always best to wait around hang out get to know people and someone will point you in the right dirrection. but going on line and just buying is way to scarry for me. and scarry is not getting ripped of but getting something that can harm me is my fear.
                            man, thought 1st time lucky. Good reviews on the lab the gear came from and the supplier.

Started with a couple of small orders of nolva, cheap low risk. Both came bang on 2 days. So I placed an order for the d-bol and test-e.

I remember posting on here about the results at 5 weeks, bouncer said bunk but I stuck at it for another 4 weeks. 1st cycle didnt know what to expect etc. Besides I hadnt died and I had already spent the money.

I did some more research on the lab and as luck would have it reviews of the gear being shipped at 50% potency were rife. Fuck my luck. Also reports of users that felt sides but no benefits which all rang true with the d-bol.

I have since made a contact and the guy is definatley on, so should get some reliable gear.

As you say the scary part is wtf did I take?? Money is one thing but its scarier to think what shit you stuck in your body.

fingers crossed for November

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                              man, thought 1st time lucky. Good reviews on the lab the gear came from and the supplier.

Started with a couple of small orders of nolva, cheap low risk. Both came bang on 2 days. So I placed an order for the d-bol and test-e.

I remember posting on here about the results at 5 weeks, bouncer said bunk but I stuck at it for another 4 weeks. 1st cycle didnt know what to expect etc. Besides I hadnt died and I had already spent the money.

I did some more research on the lab and as luck would have it reviews of the gear being shipped at 50% potency were rife. Fuck my luck. Also reports of users that felt sides but no benefits which all rang true with the d-bol.

I have since made a contact and the guy is definatley on, so should get some reliable gear.

As you say the scary part is wtf did I take?? Money is one thing but its scarier to think what shit you stuck in your body.

fingers crossed for November
                              Ya bro your first cycle you will not have to ask what to expect you will gain 10-20 lbs easy.

I think you are safer now with the guy you know although I would still be a bit scared of face to face ,lol

post up when you start in Nov

Comment

Working...
                              X