Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    yea its a good basic book for knowledge.

you can start up with the sust, but if you only have 1 bottle its either going to be very low dose or a short cycle. need at least 2 bottles.
    Do you think the Geneza brand is authentic? I'm asking because compared to my first cycle on the test 250 cyp stacked with D-bol, the gains were day and night difference.

Also, like you said i would need more than one bottle, that is my obstacle now, getting the gear.

Thanks

Comment

Geneza is middle of the road from what everyone says... ive used it. gets the job done.

i have a great home brewer cleanest most potent gear ive used in years. test cyp was 400mg/ml. makes custom things to its real impressive has pros as clients...

Comment

Originally posted by antigovx View Post
        Do you think the Geneza brand is authentic? I'm asking because compared to my first cycle on the test 250 cyp stacked with D-bol, the gains were day and night difference.

Also, like you said i would need more than one bottle, that is my obstacle now, getting the gear.

Thanks
        Geneaz heas mixed results I personaly never tried.
        the anabolics book by willam Lynwell is a great book for basic knowledge I would recomend to anyone. just get his latest version.
        I have the underground book along with the rest but as bouncer said most in the underground book are not here anymore,lol
        but I do think his anabolics books are great

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          Geneza is middle of the road from what everyone says... ive used it. gets the job done.

i have a great home brewer cleanest most potent gear ive used in years. test cyp was 400mg/ml. makes custom things to its real impressive has pros as clients...
          Jack tors, can this recipe of yours be cut down to 200mg/ml with ease?
          Last edited by antigovx; 11-27-12, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            Geneaz heas mixed results I personaly never tried.
            the anabolics book by willam Lynwell is a great book for basic knowledge I would recomend to anyone. just get his latest version.
            I have the underground book along with the rest but as bouncer said most in the underground book are not here anymore,lol
            but I do think his anabolics books are great
            ROCKETW19, I appreciate your reply. I'll order both books and do my homework.

Comment

How Does a Toothfairy

What does a new girl, in a new gym do? From everthing I've read ... don't order on line. Now what?

Comment

Geneza's terribly underdosed in my experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by tinytoothfairy View Post
                  What does a new girl, in a new gym do? From everthing I've read ... don't order on line. Now what?
                  basically make friends and know the right people. you can order online but never do so without knowing other people who have and the place has good reviews etc..

welcome to the forum. :)

Comment

2nd week on sust 250... 1st 24hrs of week one got the sust flu, 2nd week, 72hrs later, knot under the skin??? Thoughts?

Comment

2nd week on sust 250... 1st 24hrs of week one got the sust flu, 2nd week, 72hrs later, knot under the skin??? Thoughts?
                      Is the knot discolored? It's your second inject?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        websites are known scammers
                        or them boys...i have never been beat for any money buying gear..ever. had someone send me some fake shit wanting to trade for something i had i threw his shit in the garbage and he tried to act like i fucked him..way i looked at it he woulda just sold it or beat someone else for something so fuck him i didnt even send his fake shit back. he is banned from this board.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                          Is the knot discolored? It's your second inject?
                          Auri- this is the 2nd inject and so far there is no discoloration externally, just a knotted up muscle at the site. Sust 250 is new to me...

Comment

Auri- this is the 2nd inject and so far there is no discoloration externally, just a knotted up muscle at the site. Sust 250 is new to me...
                            I believe you're fine. Watch for extreme pain, site discoloration, etc. Depending on the person, fevers can be associated with infections as well. I would take an anti inflammatory, and ice the area if it's bothersome. If you continue to have injection site swelling and pain, you may want to look into baking your gear. I've done it with different batches and it's made a night and day difference.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                              I believe you're fine. Watch for extreme pain, site discoloration, etc. Depending on the person, fevers can be associated with infections as well. I would take an anti inflammatory, and ice the area if it's bothersome. If you continue to have injection site swelling and pain, you may want to look into baking your gear. I've done it with different batches and it's made a night and day difference.
                              Thanks Auri

Good to know, I was beginning to worry that this just wasn't going to work for me. I'll have to read up on "baking" the gear, not very familiar with how, I tried warming it this last round, but didn't bake it.

Comment

Remove plastic cup from syringe needle for venting.
                                Remove paper label from vial.
                                Preheat oven to 350.
                                Insert pin into vial in order to vent.
                                Keep inserted pin ABOVE the oil level, essentially you pierce the butyl rubber cap just enough to clear it on the inner side.

Place pinned vial on a Pyrex baking dish.

Bake for 30 mins and remove entire plate to oven top, and allow to cool. Once vial is cool enough to touch, remove pin and you're ready to load your first syringe.

Comment

Working...
                                X