Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auri View Post
    Remove plastic cup from syringe needle for venting.
    Remove paper label from vial.
    Preheat oven to 350.
    Insert pin into vial in order to vent.
    Keep inserted pin ABOVE the oil level, essentially you pierce the butyl rubber cap just enough to clear it on the inner side.

Place pinned vial on a Pyrex baking dish.

Bake for 30 mins and remove entire plate to oven top, and allow to cool. Once vial is cool enough to touch, remove pin and you're ready to load your first syringe.
    Thanks Auri, my entire cycle on the sust 250 has been miserable. Five weeks in, making strength and weight gains, but I have aches all over, night sweats and site soreness for 2-3 days after inject, heals just in time for the next dose.

Maybe baking will help?

Comment

Originally posted by antigovx View Post

Thanks Auri, my entire cycle on the sust 250 has been miserable. Five weeks in, making strength and weight gains, but I have aches all over, night sweats and site soreness for 2-3 days after inject, heals just in time for the next dose.

Maybe baking will help?

Try it. It's not going to help the sweats and the body aches, but it's helped me with some crippling pain before from pinning.

Comment

I want to know if anyone knows how I can in Colorado been asking around for awhile now I am to my last resort..........Internet

Comment

Originally posted by slimgain_104 View Post
          I want to know if anyone knows how I can in Colorado been asking around for awhile now I am to my last resort..........Internet
          You dug up a years old thread and didn't even read it? You can't ask for sources here.

Comment

No source discussions allowed. One more such post and you will be banned. Please stick to training discussions only.

Comment

I was wondering if the website anabolic.com is a trustworthy website I've been looking at their stuff and I'm iffy about buying some jank shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mfmason21 View Post
                I was wondering if the website anabolic.com is a trustworthy website I've been looking at their stuff and I'm iffy about buying some jank shit
                that site doesn't even load for me bro. you sure that's the url?

Comment

Arnold started young but most people wait until they are a little older to start test. If you do make sure you have all the info you need to restore your hpta when you are off cycle, you don't want to mess up your hpta as young as you are.

Comment

Crazy bulk

Does anyone know if the website crazy bulk is legit?

Comment

Originally posted by markus8771 View Post
                      Does anyone know if the website crazy bulk is legit?
                      probably junk. if you cant find reviews skip it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        probably junk. if you cant find reviews skip it.
                        I've found some but I don't know if they're real and not just fake reviews from the people who own the website

Comment

I've found some but I don't know if they're real and not just fake reviews from the people who own the website
                          this is true. if it were me I'd stick around here and become a part of the forum, learn, read, ask questions. Trusted people get help. Nobody is going to share their trusted and legit source with the new guy no offense brother. if they do you should be asking yourself hmmm why was that so easy. most of those sites are get rich quick schemes. completely fake shit or just straight up scammers. They only need you to send them money 1 time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            this is true. if it were me I'd stick around here and become a part of the forum, learn, read, ask questions. Trusted people get help. Nobody is going to share their trusted and legit source with the new guy no offense brother. if they do you should be asking yourself hmmm why was that so easy. most of those sites are get rich quick schemes. completely fake shit or just straight up scammers. They only need you to send them money 1 time.
                            Ya I understand 100% I'm not asking for your source. All I want is some decent pills it doesn't need to be hardcore stuff. I read all of this forum and learned a lot mainly don't trust websites but do any of you guys know a website that you trust for just pills?

Comment

Ya I understand 100% I'm not asking for your source. All I want is some decent pills it doesn't need to be hardcore stuff. I read all of this forum and learned a lot mainly don't trust websites but do any of you guys know a website that you trust for just pills?
                              Iv'e actually heard really good gains reviews on this believe it or not.

Test Worx - 6 Week Cycle

Comment

I have used a hand full of sites international and domestic i always find active vets and troll there logs.
                                The worst is running a cycle and loving it to get bloodwork and find the test is underdosed.
                                Once u find that lab and the lab stays consistant the best thing to do is not venture out until needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X