No announcement yet.

Hope to find what caused gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean getting blood work? i would wait a month at least.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you mean getting blood work? i would wait a month at least.
      I meant blood work, yes. And if all good, when to start new cycle? In 2mounths time?

Thanx.

Comment

if all good then whenever you want really.

just make sure you have nolv on hand to prevent further gyno.

Comment

if all good then whenever you want really.

just make sure you have nolv on hand to prevent further gyno.
          Ok. I've been thinking something like arimidex 1/4tab eod/ed and nolv on hand. What you think?

Thanx a lot man!

Comment

yea adex will work.

Comment

1 week after last nolva dose, I'm definitely not imagining things cause I've managed to completely stop thinking of this shit. But for the last couple of days my breast feel sore, are swollen a bit and nips are itchy,sensitive from time to time(not so much in the morning,when training can feel discomfort behind shirt). Wtf is going on? I really hope is not the fucking rebound again :(
              I've changed nothing except raised quality carbs a bit through the day. Other than that, nothing else..vit&mins, zma, antioxidants and clean diet.
              Last edited by vinnie1938; 11-24-12, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
                1 week after last nolva dose, I'm definitely not imagining things cause I've managed to completely stop thinking of this shit. But for the last couple of days my breast feel sore, are swollen a bit and nips are itchy,sensitive from time to time(not so much in the morning,when training can feel discomfort behind shirt). Wtf is going on? I really hope is not the fucking rebound again :(
                I've changed nothing except raised quality carbs a bit through the day. Other than that, nothing else..vit&mins, zma, antioxidants and clean diet.
                some kind of hormonal imbalance bro. ratio's are off. not sure what to tell ya.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Don't know what to do except to wait and see what happens, maybe it's just test/estro ratio compensation..after letro my test should have raised for sure, soo I really don't understand why estro would suddenly sky rocket?!

If it gets worse, maybe I should get blood work..other than that, I don't really know what to do :dunno:

Comment

doctor. full hormone blood panel.

Comment

Thanx man, I'm thinking the same..as already sad, will wait for a week or two and if nothing changes, i'll get the blood work done.

By the way, the symptoms mantioned above come and go, from day to day and at different times through the day also...definitely fluctation of hormones. I've read a lot about nolva causing libido issues in many men and obviously I'm one of them. Few days after stopped letro and introduced nolva my libido was slowly comming back, also erections, but then as nolva began to start working, both diminished.

My question...what's your experience, how long till libido came back after letro? Do you experience anything similar with nolva when no test present?

Comment

nolv never effected libido. i have to run it during all my test cycles and i have no issue at all.

letro killed it for about the 2-3 months i was on.

Comment

nolv never effected libido. i have to run it during all my test cycles and i have no issue at all.

letro killed it for about the 2-3 months i was on.
                          Yeah, but how long after letro took to came back? Couple of weeks maybe?

As for nolv, a remember you ran it on cycle..but there is test so you really don't know if it would affect libido without test!?

Comment

Two weeks off now, it seems thinkgs are getting a little better, hpta obviously trying to balance out. Libido still pretty much tanked though. Nips aren't as sensitive as they were. See what happens in another two weeks time..after a mounth if all seems good then I'll for sure be back on track.

Something bothers me though..it seems like it would have been better to just tapper on the letro slowly cause I have the filling that nolva raised my serum estrogen that much and that resulted in kind of little estro rebound?! Stupid?? Maybe, bu it sure looks like it :)

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
                              Yeah, but how long after letro took to came back? Couple of weeks maybe?

As for nolv, a remember you ran it on cycle..but there is test so you really don't know if it would affect libido without test!?
                              i was on test with letro also..

took about a month after letro.

Comment

Working...
                              X