No announcement yet.

Prolactin gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys want to avoid progesterone and prolactin? simple. stop fucing around with tren and deca. and none of those pro hormone horse shit pills.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you guys want to avoid progesterone and prolactin? simple. stop fucing around with tren and deca. and none of those pro hormone horse shit pills.
      Good point. I definitely believe certain steroids and certain people just do not mix well.

Comment

its funny you say that because the article was saying drop the compound thats causing it but it a nice was saying aas users are stupid and cant do the obvious so lower estrogen is first line of defense.

Comment

simple just lower the dose. If I stay under 300 on tren no problems at all with it.
          go over it and my nipps blow off my chest

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            simple just lower the dose. If I stay under 300 on tren no problems at all with it.
            go over it and my nipps blow off my chest
            lol, when that does happen do your nipps go back to normal when you lower the dose of tren or do you have to take something for it?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
              lol, when that does happen do your nipps go back to normal when you lower the dose of tren or do you have to take something for it?
              no gyno will not hit ya that fast it will go right away when dose lowers only a few days if i remember correct.
              I took caber 1 time along long long time ago but not worth it IMO. Taking a drug so I can take a drug is just plain stupid to me. UNLESS it is test and estrogen that is the only steroid we really need so I will if I had to for test only.

Remember when I told you I killed my estro with Letro going under the advise that no estrogen means no progestrone I was fucked up from no estrogen bad and I still had signs of progestron gyno didnt even lower it a bit. Never again will I take a drug to take a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                no gyno will not hit ya that fast it will go right away when dose lowers only a few days if i remember correct.
                I took caber 1 time along long long time ago but not worth it IMO. Taking a drug so I can take a drug is just plain stupid to me. UNLESS it is test and estrogen that is the only steroid we really need so I will if I had to for test only.

Remember when I told you I killed my estro with Letro going under the advise that no estrogen means no progestrone I was fucked up from no estrogen bad and I still had signs of progestron gyno didnt even lower it a bit. Never again will I take a drug to take a drug.
                Def remember that talk, thanks for the help. Would you taper adex at .25mgs for a week before coming completely off? I started at .5 went to .75 back to .5 and was thinking the .25 would be a good number to finish with. Gona add the nolva like you said but at 20mg because I cant split the capsule. Hopefully I wont need to add the adex back in for water retention but if I do it shouldnt be a problem going adex/nolva combo should it?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                  Def remember that talk, thanks for the help. Would you taper adex at .25mgs for a week before coming completely off? I started at .5 went to .75 back to .5 and was thinking the .25 would be a good number to finish with. Gona add the nolva like you said but at 20mg because I cant split the capsule. Hopefully I wont need to add the adex back in for water retention but if I do it shouldnt be a problem going adex/nolva combo should it?
                  ya taper it down dont just stop the adex! decrease down .25 each week sound good. I have no seicence behind it just I know for a fact if you cut it out completley you can rebound hard and estro will get you so taper down and add nolva

Comment

Working...
                  X