bac watet diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    It shipped out, but they said 3 days and it ain't in yet. But the tracking is being updated everyday so ill give it time
    sounds good to go then. let me know when it arrives and confirm its bac, i will order a bunch.

Comment

Just came in. Looks g2g imo. Just deluted my igf and Will take first injection tomorow

Comment

I paid like $5 a bottle last time I bought some. I a bunch but I'm down to my last two bottles. You guys think mixing hgh in .5ml of water would be fine? Just curious.

Comment

Just checked where I have gotten it from and they have it for $5
          http://www.mountainside-medical.com/...Diet-Supplies/

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            You guys think mixing hgh in .5ml of water would be fine? Just curious.
            water as in basic water? :noo:

Comment

Bac water Homie....lol Half a ML of bac water, just in case something came up and you had to stretch it out.

Comment

oh i get what your saying now, using less bac to make it last. yea i dont think it would be a prob, obviously the dosing on how much you take would change thats about it.

Comment

Some reliable places are selling AA... Would you not rather buy that? PM me if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                    Some reliable places are selling AA... Would you not rather buy that? PM me if anything.
                    why pm you? you an underground BAC water dealer? :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      why pm you? you an underground BAC water dealer? :retard:
                      :hibb::hibb::hibb::hibb:

jk
                      I don't think there is such a thing... I wasn't sure if it was against the rules to give out websites - but I was looking into buying AA for an IGF cycle and did the research, thought it would save some time for him if he wanted the same..:weights:

Comment

Working...
                      X