No announcement yet.

What to expect from HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What's your stats? hard to tell by your back pic.

Comment

I've posted my stats in another thread talking about current cycle. I'm no monster, let's just say i like to stay as lean and possible. 33 years old, currently at about 7% bf, 203lbs, 6ft. Take in account the fact that a week ago I finished keto and starting to upper cals and carbs again. Currently still looking pretty much flat. In a matter of 2 or 3 weeks 10-15lbs back up easy.
      Last edited by sp1980; 10-16-13, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Where is a good site to get HGH from? I'm a newbie and thinking on starting. How should I start. Please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicky09 View Post
          Where is a good site to get HGH from? I'm a newbie and thinking on starting. How should I start. Please let me know.
          there is no site to get it from. real shit at least. there is very very very few places that sell REAL GH so if your asking on a open board like this chances are you will never find them.

Im not trying to be a dick but no lie you will get ripped off my suggestion is forget about it

Comment

you should delete that site its bull shit and not allowed per the rules to post stuff like that.

do you even have any idea how much Gh is to run correct?
            or are you a spam bot,lol prob

Comment

I would say about $400 for a box of 10

Comment

Can anyone help me out?

Comment

chiese GH is a mess bro. very very small % of it is real. there is a long wait for the real stuff and it's inconsistant at that.

on top of that the results are disappointing for those that think it is a miracle drug. you get a much bigger bang for your buck with steroids. GH takes a long time to kick in and it does so mildly. needs to be run 6 months at minimum.

Comment

See but I don't want to put on weight, I would like to get ripped fast. What should I do for that?

Comment

See but I don't want to put on weight, I would like to get ripped fast. What should I do for that?
                      diet and cardio. lol.

you can take all the gh in the world but if your diet is shit you will look like shit.

no magic tricks bro. it takes work to look good.

to answer your questions though. along with a good diet and cardio. drugs like winny and masteron in combo with something like test prop certainly wont hurt.

Comment

bro, with all the working out I've done for the past year, I don't have the ripped look. Now you're saying winny and masteron with test prop, where should I look?

Comment

bro, with all the working out I've done for the past year, I don't have the ripped look. Now you're saying winny and masteron with test prop, where should I look?
                          you mention working out but nothing about diet. diet is the single most important thing.

we dont discuss where to get steroids here.

Comment

Sent you a personal message, please respond.

Comment

I love GH use it all the time but I agree with bouncer it's no miracle drug
                              Lol but close to it
                              Diet gym steroids in that order
                              You can look good with no gym and a good diet but you can't the other way around

Comment

Working...
                              X