JUST A FEW OF MY GOODIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post

Funny cause I saw pretty boy post up how me coming should help remind everyone why they are here...to help the board activity and flow.

So I guess I should just say "YOU'RE WELCOME PRETTY BOY"???
    You are correct, you did see me post that. If I didn't want you to see that post I wouldn't have made it.

We don't ban around here unless its flat out spam which you came close to doing. This is not a board where you get banned for insulting the owner. Your here posting because I have allowed you to respond.

Could at least give me credit for not being some power hungry board owner who bans left and right... I have feeling to ya know. Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Bouncer can actually be cool once u get past his ego

Im sure.Plenty of internet ego's out there brother!!!

Its actually kind of sad.I feel bad for the little guy!!

Comment

I'll tell you what,i'll let you give me $60 bucks to suck my dick just to make you happy
        Come on bro, I thought you were at least a little bit of an intellectual challenge for me. This is not your finest work.

Comment

THAT IS GOOD NEWS!! Phew I was worried you would find hear I was a scammer.Thanks for the top notch job of telling us what EVERYONE already knows.

As far as me pissing everyone off.DAMN RIGHT I DO!! Thats because I wont keep my mouth shut when punk shit talk shit that they know nothing about! Unlike many others on the boards,im not scared of speaking up because I might get banned! LMAO.Banned??? From a website,oh no!!

As for me being a weirdo,again DAMN RIGHT I AM!! You know what makes me a weirdo on the boards,speaking my mind,posting up more than the so called "regular members and STAFF who hide in the shadows saying im here if anyone wants to ask me something!! Thats not what mods do.Shit a member can go to any vet or vip and ask question! Moods,in case you're not sure SHOULD HELP KEEP THE BOARD ACTIVITY GOING AND FLOWING! NOT hiding like a f&n spider in the cracks and only when they can start drama do they speak up!! Its been 2 days since ive been here and you guys are still talking about me.LMFAO.

Allow me to quote pretty boy bouncer..........NEAT!!!!

You see,im know around the community not because I post a picture of myself.Im known for going out of my way to HELP members when they need it.Putting money out of my pockets many times to help my online family out.Not shit talk them like some soap opera bitch.

Oh and last,as for being on any of the boards you talk of,ive been invited to and turned down more invitations to more boards than you know existed jr.Don't have the time.
          Lol this is no bullshit your know on the boards as being a weirdo copy and paste goof with no real input
          This is real talk I'm not talking shit

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
            Obviously
            No doubt.

LIke I said to everyone,find out about me first before talking shit you have no clue about.If not,its just drama queen shit.

What a bunch of stories!! Im a scammer,im a chic,im a source!!

Hey at least I didnt get accused of being an Alien!Im scared of being abducted so that wouldnt be funny!!!

Comment

Im sure.Plenty of internet ego's out there brother!!!

Its actually kind of sad.I feel bad for the little guy!!
              Ditto, he's like a little retarded brother to me.

I would have gone long ago but I'm afraid to leave the little fella. He knows I'll bail him out if shit gets rough

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Come on bro, I thought you were at least a little bit of an intellectual challenge for me. This is not your finest work.

Ok ok,how you pay me $70 bucks then?? BETTER???

Comment

You are correct, you did see me post that. If I didn't want you to see that post I wouldn't have made it.

We don't ban around here unless its flat out spam which you came close to doing. This is not a board where you get banned for insulting the owner. Your here posting because I have allowed you to respond.

Could at least give me credit for not being some power hungry board owner who bans left and right... I have feeling to ya know. Lolz

Credit given.Just dont understand the threats of it then?

You're ok kid.You're funny and gay but ok.Like I said,I have no feelings to hurt but I can still laugh.You make me laugh.

Comment

I'll give bouncer props

He coulda shit himself and banned you

But he listened to his big bro yesterday (chess board)

Comment

Credit given.Just dont understand the threats of it then?

You're ok kid.You're funny and gay but ok.Like I said,I have no feelings to hurt but I can still laugh.You make me laugh.
                      The threat of banning was done as a warning that if you were advertising as a source than you would be banned. You will also be banned if you spam. Its not a threat as in "I'm a tough guy that's trying to scare you". Its simply the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        Lol this is no bullshit your know on the boards as being a weirdo copy and paste goof with no real input
                        This is real talk I'm not talking shit

Not saying thats wrong.I do copy and paste alot.WHY??? To get discussion started! Has it worked here??? As Mr I stated,the boards lit up like a christmas tree. So was it a bad thing?? I don't care to take heat for it,like I said,I have no feelings.But you guys havent stopped talking about me since ive been here so.............

What you seem to keep evading is the fact that these articles,good or bad, get discussion going and once someone does give their input,I ABSOLUTELY REPLY WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS.The article is just the topic starter.Instead of getting pissed off or threatened by it,post a reply and I promise you I will respond to it,AS I HAVE IN EVERY POST I START.

DISCUSSION BROTHER,It's what keeps the board active and interesting.Not boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          I'll give bouncer props

He coulda shit himself and banned you

But he listened to his big bro yesterday (chess board)

I as well.Like I posted above,credit given brother.

All I say is find out about a person first BEFORE shit talking them.The guilty until proven innocent as he said is cute for drama but not what helps bring in new members.Agreed?

We're on the internet for Christs sake,Its not hard to search out a member who has been all over the place and see what he/she is about.

Im too old to start shit with someone for nothing.I don't care who posts up whether its copy and paste or not. Why is this bad? I encourage ALL to post up with WHATEVER.I like reading new things.

Comment

The threat of banning was done as a warning that if you were advertising as a source than you would be banned. You will also be banned if you spam. Its not a threat as in "I'm a tough guy that's trying to scare you". Its simply the rules.

Understood.And as I guess you now know,without a doubt,im no friggin scammer or spammer.

Only good intentions man.Ive NEVER done anything to hurt anyone on line but have helped as many as I can.

Comment

So,have you tried any of my recipes yet????

With that said.........IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING MY NEW COOK BOOK?????

J/K!!!! Thats a joke,don't ban me!!!! LMFAO

Comment

Not saying thats wrong.I do copy and paste alot.WHY??? To get discussion started! Has it worked here??? As Mr I stated,the boards lit up like a christmas tree. So was it a bad thing?? I don't care to take heat for it,like I said,I have no feelings.But you guys havent stopped talking about me since ive been here so.............

What you seem to keep evading is the fact that these articles,good or bad, get discussion going and once someone does give their input,I ABSOLUTELY REPLY WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS.The article is just the topic starter.Instead of getting pissed off or threatened by it,post a reply and I promise you I will respond to it,AS I HAVE IN EVERY POST I START.

DISCUSSION BROTHER,It's what keeps the board active and interesting.Not boredom.

That's fine I just had to make sure you were not a scammer or spammer.
                                Then in my searches everyone said your a weirdo that's it
                                As far as contributing I don't think so you have pasted up threads and didn't anwser anyone's questions
                                You still have not answered any questions that people have asked your posts are all about you and what you wanna post
                                But I don't care if you help or not

Comment

Working...
                                X