No announcement yet.

First injection what went wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, do you think it's dirty gear or do you think you weren't very sanitary when you did your shot? Did you clean the bottle and injection site with 91% rubbing alcohol? Did you use a fresh needle?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      So, do you think it's dirty gear or do you think you weren't very sanitary when you did your shot? Did you clean the bottle and injection site with 91% rubbing alcohol? Did you use a fresh needle?
      I got alcohol prep wipes they are only 70% alcohol maybe that's why? Either way I tossed the gear.

Comment

tbh i never use alcohol wipes but always use fresh needles and have never had a problem.

id say it was your gear or just bad luck.

Comment

How's the infection going bro?

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
            I got alcohol prep wipes they are only 70% alcohol maybe that's why? Either way I tossed the gear.
            In all the years I've been doing this, I can honestly say that if I have ever used more than 3 times an alcohol wipe, I'd say that's a lot. Never had an infection; ever....your gear(probably dirty) or you're sensitive to the oils used.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
              tbh i never use alcohol wipes but always use fresh needles and have never had a problem.

id say it was your gear or just bad luck.

Damn I wouldn't risk it but i guess if your injecting after a shower then i see no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                How's the infection going bro?
                It cleared up and now its time to start a cycle soon. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X