Got blood work results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    A quick web search of high hemoglobin and hematocrit on trt comes back with countless results.

I'm aware because of blood tests and my Dr.
    A quick Web search of various innocuous symptoms can scare the shit out of people as to what the causes may be.

A quick Web search as to possible side effects of most medicine reveals a huge plethora of possibilities.

But that doesn't mean they normally happen to dangerous levels.

I think most people are ok with low dose. With hemocrit levels it's about keeping them in normal range. Small increases aren't generally a problem but I can see you may be overly sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Rocket, when's the last time you came off? What would your doc do if your hemo levels were high?
      its been at least 3 years. my levels are always high like BLMs
      I just give blood and it lowers. in Cali we can give blood every 8 weeks I do it more like evey 4 months. saying that I need to do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        It appears fitnessbrat is correct. I had a CBC for insurance. This is what a CBC includes.

Complete Blood Count (CBC)
        maybe mine don't cuz I don't have a set panel of things
        my doc pics or I pick what we test. every 6 months he will do a set panel but Id say I do it every 3 months sometimes less if i am testing Gh or something

Comment

so what was yours then B if they tested it?

Comment

All I have is an email showing me the numbers of what wasn't in range which is the good cholesterol being to low which I posted above. Every other column simply says "in range".

Maybe the levels being high is more of a genetic or age thing. Could also have something to do with my diet, fish oil, aspirin etc.. I dunno.

Comment

Are you still "off" Bouncer? Just curious as to exactly how long you have been off and how much size you've lost, if any?

Also, when do you plan on going back "on" and what are you starting back with?

Comment

Working...
              X