Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blm View Post
    I wouldn't give him that much credit. He's been on record saying he has an enlarged heart. Yet he continues to use ultra high doses of multiple compounds.
    Well, if "YOU" wouldn't give him that much credit... It must be true. Or, do you consider the fact that he does this for a living and does watch his health. In the videos he uses liver pills and calculates everything he eats, gets plenty of hard training in as well. I think that anyone who takes that much protection is also having a doctor watch his health. Everyone hates on Piana for his post on instagram, but he's just being honest with us... Hes not suggesting it. He seems like a cool guy and I personally wish him the best.

Comment

• Why the attitude? "I" wouldn't give him that much credit. If you do; great.

To imply he is being smart because he takes supplements and talks to a Dr is a bit naive, IMO. If you have been diagnosed with a heart condition caused by aas abuse and you continue to push the boundaries then that is careless, IMO.

I'm not hating on him. Nor have I. I don't agree with his practices but I respect his honesty and hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Alright, here is the inside scoop. Guy is smart and he knows how business works. And I have to say he genuinely cares about his fans. I sat in his booth in la fit expo for more than two hours yesterday and he didn't take a minute break and spoke to every one of his fans. I mean to the point of funny conversations or a shy dude comes up to him in awe of this monster speechless and he is like "what's up brother?" And goes straight in to asking him questions about his workouts giving advices and shit.
        He did that for thousands of people from the opening of the expo until after they shut the doors down. They closed the doors @ 6pm and @6:30 there was still a line.
        He might say some dumb shit sometimes but people like him for his honesty and friendliness.
        And yes fucker really is that big.

Yup, he knows how to draw people and he's made a success of it. Can't hate him for that. I'm sure he's smart enough to know that it won't last long so he's making the best of it now.

Comment

• Wow a lot of haters on here for Rich. Guys just doing what he loves.

Comment

• Is Rich Actually Exploding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5AqhYq_M8#t=99

Comment

• Ha ha love the gif

Comment

• Forearm to Arm ratio looking a bit strange in latest video. Can almost see what his normal arm size would be to match the forearm without the PMAA or whatever it is.

Comment

• In his latest videos he makes fun of people who use weigh gain powder and says how much of a waste it is. Yet here he is pushing weight gain powder. Telling people 4 scoops 3 times a day Lol. https://youtu.be/_93yK9QiwGE

Comment

• I'm bored at home, I need a good lol....running into his channel now :D

Comment

• Rich: "Good morning everyone I'm fucken excited!" "Babe you excited?"... His girl: "Yep". :D

Comment

• His old ass cls550 is on reserve...dude is broke can't even put gas in car:rofl:

Just saw that video. I skimmed through it, but entertaining.

Nigga ain't got no lights outside his crib, broken cars don't work, very empty home, etc....yea, dudes my idol

Comment

• I don't think he's broke I think he is one of the worst at time management and daily responsibilities. Too busy running multiple businesses to deal with getting gas or furniture shopping etc. I mean look how late they get out to dinner every night. He can't get anywhere on time. Dude needs a secretary to take care of all the mundane daily stuff. If that mofo is broke I can only wish to be that broke.

Comment

• Lol. Rich Piana vocabulary:
                            God dammit, real food, Big as fuck, mother fucker, babe, chipotle, BeeCeeAyes, Busted, CHINAAA, shoop, Gucci, whatever it takes.

Comment

• Agree with chuck, the guy probably has good money. Just not very well organized.

Comment

• Lmao. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X