No announcement yet.

Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest video. Fella looks like he's putting on the weight in the middle. LoL.

Comment

• Lol. Same thing was happening to me. Scale was going up and my pants were screaming. Had to back 'er down and clean it up this week. Rich Piana's get fat as fuck plan.

Comment

• Just think chuck rich is only at 5 meals a day right now. He's talking about going up to 12 meals a day as in this plan. Lmao. Dude is either going to bullshit or admit that you can't put 30lbs clean muscle on in that short a period.

Comment

• Yeah dude. He'll just slam more slin without telling anybody or some shit like that. I was eating like a dick head though. See food diet lol.

Comment

• I don't believe he will be able to put on 30 pounds of muscle regardless of drugs cocktail. At his size he is close to being maxed out. Putting on muscle at that level has to be done slow and steady. There is a reason Markus Ruhl, Ronnie, Dorian all stopped growing. It wasn't for lack of trying or believing. It's important to have a can do attitude but rich is being ridiculous with his claims. He may know it and is just doing all this for views. He makes money on every YouTube video. Something like $1 grand per million views.

Comment

• Yeah no doubt. His channel really turned around with this series. It was riddled with trolls and down votes before.

I'm a few videos behind. Fucker needs to shorten his shit.

Comment

• Haters.

Comment

• lol rich is from like 10 minutes away from me. take my pups to folsom all the time.

him and his mom. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnPKcNeEFLs#t=18.256867

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    lol rich is from like 10 minutes away from me. take my pups to folsom all the time.

him and his mom. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnPKcNeEFLs#t=18.256867
                    apparently the gym closed down shortly after the owner was busted for steroids. lol

Sacramento Gym Owner Arrested on Steroid Charge - latimes

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Lol he looks like a turd next to O'Hearn

Put him next to Strydom! Gary looks amazing at his age

Comment

• Look at O'Hearn all natural at 47. Yeah ok buddy. At least Rich is honest.

Comment

• Went to chipotle with the wife yesterday for lunch and I said with my best Rich Piana voice "We're going to CHIPOTLE god DAMMIT!" Then I said "right babe?" She wasn't feeling it. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Comment

• Rich on why he started taking steroids. Honest and to the point 11 min vid, worth a watch this one. None of his typical horse shit here.

https://youtu.be/b-Gd3kb1ywM

Comment

• Claims he only uses a fraction of the steroids that he used while competing. That's scary, considering some of his more recent cycles.

He's honest but definitely contradicts himself frequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
                                Claims he only uses a fraction of the steroids that he used while competing. That's scary, considering some of his more recent cycles.

He's honest but definitely contradicts himself frequently.
                                yea doesn't make much sense considering he's his biggest ever now.

Comment

Working...
                                X