Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

He just posted this on Instagram and he says he's gonna take his first shot when the clock strikes midnight on December 31st / Jan 1st.
    I think he's gonna die lol.

Figured it'd be about like that.lol
    Just watched one of his recent u tube videos, he's doing this step by step thing to show ppl how to put on 30lbs in 3 months. Said he's goin over meals/diet, training, drugs, etc. Wonder how many stupid kids are gonna fuck themselves up watching this?lol

Comment

Didn't he say something about hitting 400 lbs? Also what do those dosages translate into mg per week?

Comment

No, nothing about 400lbs...think 300+. Said he's like 275-280 right now i believe. Dosages? Get out a calculator for that shit.lol

Comment

I'm gonna do it. :grin:

Comment

What a douche

Comment

yea wish it was mgs. hard to tell what exactly he's doing. Anyone feel like breaking it down into something that makes real sense? I hate all that clutter, I like clean and efficient graphs and numbers god damnit.

Comment

Man you guys are lazy!
                Or just cant read. Lol.
                Only time he is doing 1/2 cc each, test, deca, mast and 2.25 iu gh ed, is week one mon, wed, fri. Then he starts shooting 3/4cc of test, deca mast and 4.5iu gh ed. Week 3-5 1cc test, deca, mast eod and 4.5iu gh ed.
                Then it gets crazy...3cc test, 3cc deca, 3cc mast eod, 4.5iu gh 30mg d-Bol twice a day. (He added the d-Bol in week 5)

Then he switches to 1cc test, 1cc tren E, and 1cc eq eod, 4.5iu gh and 25mg anadrol twice a day in week 9-11.
                Week 12 he goes nuts and does 3cc test, 3cc tren, 3cc eq eod until week 14.

Then week 15 he switches to test and primo and switches some orals around. Then hcg and some other shit.
                Ok I'm tired of typing. Read the rest of it yourselves you dumbasses. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Man you guys are lazy!
                  Or just cant read. Lol.
                  Only time he is doing 1/2 cc each, test, deca, mast and 2.25 iu gh ed, is week one mon, wed, fri. Then he starts shooting 3/4cc of test, deca mast and 4.5iu gh ed. Week 3-5 1cc test, deca, mast eod and 4.5iu gh ed.
                  Then it gets crazy...3cc test, 3cc deca, 3cc mast eod, 4.5iu gh 30mg d-Bol twice a day. (He added the d-Bol in week 5)

Then he switches to 1cc test, 1cc tren E, and 1cc eq eod, 4.5iu gh and 25mg anadrol twice a day in week 9-11.

Then week 15 he switches to test and primo and switches some orals around. Then hcg and some other shit.
                  Ok I'm tired of typing. Read the rest of it yourselves you dumbasses. :grin:
                  lol. You typed exactly what he said. That's not what I'm looking for.

How much test is he taking per week? How much tren? How much deca? How many mgs is in 3/4cc? How many mgs in 3cc?

I want to see it layed out as we normally do on the forums. Example:

Test E 1000mgs per week
                  Deca 750mgs per week
                  Tren 500mgs per week
                  EQ 600mgs per week
                  Mast 400mgs per week

When layed out in that format everyone gets an exact picture of his cycle.

Comment

B, let me help you:

nly time he is doing 1/2 cc each, test, deca, mast and 2.25 iu gh ed, is week one mon, wed, fri. Then he starts shooting 3/4cc of test, deca mast and 4.5iu gh ed. Week 3-5 1cc test, deca, mast eod and 4.5iu gh ed.

Did that help at all?

Comment

:lmao: fucken beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        lol. You typed exactly what he said. That's not what I'm looking for.

How much test is he taking per week? How much tren? How much deca? How many mgs is in 3/4cc? How many mgs in 3cc?

I want to see it layed out as we normally do on the forums. Example:

Test E 1000mgs per week
                        Deca 750mgs per week
                        Tren 500mgs per week
                        EQ 600mgs per week
                        Mast 400mgs per week

When layed out in that format everyone gets an exact picture of his cycle.
                        Can't do that. Your test E might be 200mg per cc but mine might be 250. Or tren or mast. Every UG lab is different so take your 1cc and shut the fuck up. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Can't do that. Your test E might be 200mg per cc but mine might be 250. Or tren or mast. Every UG lab is different so take your 1cc and shut the fuck up. :slap:
                          that's exactly the point. what rich posted, while interesting doesn't give us the useful info needed. maybe he did that intentionally. to keep chubsters like traps from copying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            that's exactly the point. what rich posted, while interesting doesn't give us the useful info needed. maybe he did that intentionally. to keep chubsters like traps from copying.
                            Are you fucking serious? Guy is taking the shit by the gallon and you think knowing that he took a 1050mg vs 1000mg is gonna make any difference?
                            So at the end of the week one person took 5000mg of shit and the other one took 5300, do you think it's gonna make any difference?
                            I don't think so.

Stop being a pussy and be a 5% and do the god damn cycle.
                            PUSSY!

Comment

It's about having a full understanding of what the cycle is. I like details.

When we are talking about 4-5 shots per week over a long period the difference in mgs can be far greater than you think. We are talking thousands of grams difference. That kind of difference can lead to different results and different side effects.

An architect uses details to design a building. Beast nails some 2x4's together and calls it a day..

Comment

Working...
                              X