• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like week 9 he has mg/ml
    Test c 300mg
    Tren E 200mg
    EQ 250mg
    3 x a week for each

But other than the orals and growth he doesn't have the others.
    Bet he shoots it all in his bis and tri's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      It's about having a full understanding of what the cycle is. I like details.

When we are talking about 4-5 shots per week over a long period the difference in mgs can be far greater than you think. We are talking thousands of grams difference. That kind of difference can lead to different results and different side effects.

An architect uses details to design a building. Beast nails some 2x4's together and calls it a day..
      Actually better information would be how many milligrams can your body utilize before you start pissing the drugs away.
      Willing to put money on that you'll get zero benefit once you go past several thousands of milligrams. 7000 or 10.000, benefit gained...zero!

And at the end of the day 2x4 house will still do the same job as the fancy one.

Comment

I agree there is a limit. Markus Ruhl 2002 NOC hit the limit. His body never again came close.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Looks like week 9 he has mg/ml
          Test c 300mg
          Tren E 200mg
          EQ 250mg
          3 x a week for each

But other than the orals and growth he doesn't have the others.
          Bet he shoots it all in his bis and tri's.
          Dosages aren't are high as I thought they'd be.

Comment

I remember him saying that Deca never dI'd shit for him. That it was a waist of a shot in the ass. So y the fuck he using it? I don't know what to believe any more!
            Last edited by BamBam179; 12-11-15, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Sounds like propaganda to me.

Comment

I couldn't care less what he uses he looks like absolute shit

Comment

I wouldn't say that. He pulls off his look pretty well.

You don't even lift anymore so keep your fucken mouth shut beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I wouldn't say that. He pulls off his look pretty well.
                    That's horse shit. He looks horrible. Have you seen his most recent video? Dude is 45yrs old and looks mid 50''s

Anyone that thinks he looks great is completely blind. The guy can barely talk without breathing heavy, his skin looks like a lizard from all the tanning or shit he's taken....I honestly feel for these types of individuals who NEED to make their life of ruins so public.

I get it, we all use AS and want to be big or healthy. I don't know man, for me it's about being and looking healthy and he's far from that.

To each their own I guess.

Comment

Liven the Cali dream son. I don't give a fuck what you turds say, compared to the typical 45 year old he looks damn good.

Comment

With a 10yr life span at max a hahahahah what a tool of guy and those who look to him for advice or learning. But then again, look at his followers.

Living the life is NOT that buddy and if you think it is, then by all means please continue to do so. We could certainly do away with 2 less idiots in CA, him and you :)

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          Dosages aren't are high as I thought they'd be.
                          What were you expecting? That's 2 1/4 grams of gear plus orals and growth a week. That's a lot of shit in my book. May not be Bostin Lloyd levels but still a ton of shit.

Comment

Lol he looks like a turd next to O'Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Lol he looks like a turd next to O'Hearn

Face looks like Mickey Rourke.

Comment

He's only doing 4 weeks of EQ. This is contradictory to lengths I've heard. People say 20 weeks to get anything out of it because of how slowly it works. The whole thing he is constantly changing every few weeks and for what? Just to try everything under the sun in one cycle? Strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X