X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    He seems honest about drug use.
    I'm sure some of it is bs bro, come on nigg
    ..and who cares? I mean are you honestly thinking of doing his cycles or looking like him? I'd hope not.

Comment

All jokes aside but when you were leaned out like I am, I'd pick our look ANY DAY over that nonsense
      ..I liked your look

Comment

He mentioned ai usage in the body of his message here. Also to be noted it can be scaled up or down depending on how much gear someone is wanting to take.

"Here is the cycle I will be doing starting on New Years Eve!! 2016 the year to get huge we are bringing BIG back!! The 3 month get BIG as FUCK program is for everyone whether your natural or you take Shit!! This program is genius and done in a methodical way that makes putting on size simple if your willing to put the work in!! I could not fit all the months on 1 sheet of paper so make sure you see the other half of this cycle! Also yes it is extended to 16 weeks instead of 12 that's just the way it worked out and needed to be!! Now everyone is starting off at a different level so depending on your last cycle adjustments can be made to fit each individual. It can be scaled down or up hopefully people can handle this part on their own. For the more advanced that are doing much higher doses of GH my reasoning is anything higher than 4.5 iu a day will cause the intestines to grow and eventually you will have a growth gut also same goes for using insulin but everyone is free to add on whatever they choose. GH and insulin will put on more size than anything but in my opinion it will ruin the physique! Also I will be adding proviron and arimidex when I feel necessary. Most importantly I need people to realize the most important part of this 4 month program will be the food, the workouts, the cardio, the feeder workouts, the vacuums and most importantly how we start at a certain level with all of these parts and we continuously up the the volume and the amount and we turn the body into a machine! With or without the drugs you will get amazing results!! I will be doing YouTube videos explaining things in greater detail after reviewing the cycle some people will completely understand what exactly the reasoning is and others might be confused. It's very important that people understand the reasoning and theory's behind this cycle! Would love if the more advanced could explain some of it! Now everyone knows this cycle was created for me and it is not recommended for anyone to follow this! I am just sharing what I will be doing with everyone! My first shot and the first YouTube video will be New Years Eve when the clock strikes midnight!!"

He goes on to say official start date is the 4th of Jan and he will upload the video to YouTube at 6am that day.

Comment

Oh look he put up a half hour long explanation video today. Good shit. https://youtu.be/5pFh3DhEgeE

Comment

Lol he's just a dealer trying to market and shift more

Comment

14 or 15 meals a day whatever it takes lol.
              https://youtu.be/h7tZtsvittE

I swear the comments section on this guys videos are the best.

Comment

The guy has everybody talking about him and is more entertaining than the current pros. Keep doing your thing Rich.

Comment

True. I think some people are feeling like they are getting free coaching. Others think he's retarded. Either way his name is getting out there and even bad news is good for business.

Comment

It's actually one of his lighter cycles.

Comment

Guy is far more entertaining than Jay Cutler or Phil Heath that's for sure.

Comment

Update Video. :D

Mental Illness here folks but interesting to watch for sure. For more interesting than anything coming from the "IFBB Pro's"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO90ywHneUg

Comment

I give him 2yrs before he drops. Dude can't even talk without breathing heavy, I mean wtf?!?!?

Phil or Jay may not be that entertaining but they certainly carry themselves way better than this fool. People like Rich give those who use AS a very negative rap.

Him and Lloyd are your typical idiots on the juice.

Comment

Gotta admit though bro, it's fun to watch a train wreck.

Comment

He has 5 cars in his driveway all with flat tires and instead of fixing the flats he buys a new merc. Lmao

Drives his Maserati down street on flat tire. Ahaha

This shits better than anything on reality TV.

Fella living the dream. :D

Comment

Gotta admit though bro, it's fun to watch a train wreck.
                                He has 5 cars in his driveway all with flat tires and instead of fixing the flats he buys a new merc. Lmao

Drives his Maserati down street on flat tire. Ahaha

This shits better than anything on reality TV.

Fella living the dream. :D
                                Ha ha I was thinking the same..,if he got himself a reality show, it'd be a success :retard::thumb::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X