Started HGH yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started HGH yesterday

OnThought I'd give GH another try since the generic kits were bunk. Ordered an angetropin(yellow) and hygetropin. Gunna run 4iu/day split in 2 for at least 6months (if I feel they are legit).
    Started yesterday. Its prolly just placebo but I feel like I got great sleep last night, and back pump was insane today. Again prolly placebo, but fuck, I'll take it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BamBam179; 03-29-16, 02:04 PM.

Hyges used to be real good. Not sure any more though.

Comment

I heard hyge is better than the Ange, so I got 1 of both to see for myself. Starting on the Ange first. They want an extra 40 bucks for the hyge. If the other seems stronger, maybe worth it.

Comment

Just keep in mind that a label can be slapped on any generic. In the gh world it's more important to trust the source than the label.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
          I heard hyge is better than the Ange, so I got 1 of both to see for myself. Starting on the Ange first. They want an extra 40 bucks for the hyge. If the other seems stronger, maybe worth it.
          I would at least go get a hgh serum test done. I know it's the most perfect way to test your kits but it's better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Just keep in mind that a label can be slapped on any generic. In the gh world it's more important to trust the source than the label.
            Is it really that bad in terms of it being counterfeited? I read about on here but I've never seen anyone that I know who takes GH, talk about it being so faked out there....

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Is it really that bad in terms of it being counterfeited? I read about on here but I've never seen anyone that I know who takes GH, talk about it being so faked out there....
              If not fake severely underdosed. People that never used real proper dosed gh won't know the difference. People want to believe something they just spent a lot of money on is good stuff.

Comment

The source has a lot of good reviews. So I'm optimistic. The generics, well they were something, idk what, but something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                  The source has a lot of good reviews. So I'm optimistic. The generics, well they were something, idk what, but something lol.
                  Sounds like you're probably good to go! Keep us posted on everything goes for you.

Comment

day 6

Feeling pretty good about this. The last 3 nights have been the deepest I've slept in I can't remember how long. No pain or numbness to report

Comment

I left a vial out of the fridge last night. Think its still ok?

Comment

Yup it's fine

Comment

DAY 9
                          I started to notice the skin on my arm feels abnormally smooth, even my girl thinks so. Also my diet has been pretty on point since the start, which is normally really hard for me. But im not getting cravings for shit food like i normally do. Maybe gh helping body regulate fat better? idk thought id log it :thumb:.

how long does it usually take to start to feel sides like numbness or tingling in fingers?

Comment

2 weeks to a month though some people don't get numbness.

What you should be feeling around this point is a bit of tiredness during the day.

Comment

I am tired throughout the day. But I didn't think much of it cause I normally sleep shity and feel tired. First few days I felt well rested. I'm still sleeping like a baby, but tiredness returned

Comment

Working...
                              X