Started HGH yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 37
    past few days been noticing some tendonitis in my elbows. Also started a low carb high protein, high fat diet. On my 4th day of that and I'm not looking as flat as I usually do when I cut carbs

Comment

i always found carbs to be very helpful on GH. the GH just seems to pump the muscle and use carbs far more efficiently. i would never drop carbs on GH. then again, our bodies all respond differently.

for example I eat a bowl of oats and raisens with my tuna 30 minutes before bed time on a cutting diet. I can get shredded that way. just gotta make sure my fat intake is real low.

Comment

Good log...it'd be great if you could post some before/after pics. I've always wanted to try HGH and I know if I ever did, I'd never come off. Just can't justify the monthly price when I get same if not better results with my type of cycles and gear.

I know HGH is much more beneficial and from what I gather, actually good for your overall health. It certainly can induce health problems if prone to them, one of them being arthritis/carpal type stuff.

Maybe one day. Money isn't the issue for me, but I can justify very easily spending $300 or more on a pair of my dress shoes than buying AS or HGH.

being that all of my life I've gotten gear for so cheap or have made it myself for many years, kinda messed with my head on justifying THAT much for gear.

Not to mention, many many fakes....sigh....

Comment

I'm gonna run this diet for 2-3 weeks, then slowly start incorporating more carbs. Never really been able to stick to a good cutting diet, but i can eat as much as I want on it, so long as its protein&fat. Ibeat about 30g carbs per workout. Kinda wanna see how my body reacts to it. Seem to be leaning out so far. And after this diet I'll be ready for my next cycle

Comment

DAY 46

I think this is kicking into full gear now. I just finished my trial diet and had a huge cheat meal last night. normally i would be bloated as fuck this morning. But my stomach looks empty and my muscle look full. cant wait to see how this progresses

Comment

Day 51
              Going into my 3rd kit. Yellow angetropin is better then the hygetropin I think. Started on godtropin yesterday. has a lot of good reviews and is cheap as shit if you buy in bulk.

Comment

DAY 57
                Something I noticed since pinning all in the morning was i wasn't getting that great sleep like I was in the first month. I broke it up again for the past 2 days and boom, sleeping like a rock again. Just playing around with it to see how I'm affected. Think ima stick to 2 a day from now on... Also really starting to see some fat loss going on. Its mixed with a good diet but faster than usual

Comment

Pinned 4it right before bed last night. 4 hours later I woke up feeling good to go.

Comment

Pics before, after or current? It'd be nice for others to see. We have all sorts of people on here that could benefit from it. Good job

Comment

Ill try get some up

Comment

I don't have any before pics, but here is one I just took ( first thing in the morning). I'm down about 9 lbs since the start. Still fluffy fluffy though :/
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bam, 2 things. You talk about how at best you'll do 15-20 minutes of cardio 3x's a week. Second, you talk about how you've "never been able to stick to a diet".

Looking at your pic, these 2 things are exactly what your body needs. Get over this idea of "i dont like doing something so I wont". instead say to yourself "this is what I need to do to look how I want to look".

if your not willing to sacrifice in terms of diet and training than you really have no business being on a bunch of drugs that aren't going to be optimized by someone putting in the time.

it's as simple as this. 20-30 minute cardio 5 days a week PWO. clean up your diet and keep it clean. "not being able to stick to a clean diet" should not exist in your mind. wake up.

I'd also add in some adex if I were you. might just be bf but your nips don't exactly look tight. i'd guarantee based on your look that your estro levels are higher than they should be. getting estro levels in check will also help you store less bf over time. the leaner you are, the more your body will respond to drugs. this is a proven fact. i've posted countless studies on it. not saying you need to diet down to some shredded stick figure but you need to pull that baby fat and water off for sure.

Comment

I've been pretty good on my diet doe past month. And I fell off wagon for couple months before this cause of school, and it was right after a cycle so it fucked shit up. Not trying to make excuses cause your right, but just kinda how it happened. This pic was before I fell off.
                            Attached Files

Comment

huge difference there. you look much bigger and leaner. you fell off hard. lol. you'll get it back quick brother.

Comment

Ya 2 and a half months of shit food and no exercise after a cycle will completely out the cycle to waist. Fucking sucks lol. But I'll turn it back around

Comment

Working...
                                X