Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    DAY 9
    I started to notice the skin on my arm feels abnormally smooth, even my girl thinks so. Also my diet has been pretty on point since the start, which is normally really hard for me. But im not getting cravings for shit food like i normally do. Maybe gh helping body regulate fat better? idk thought id log it :thumb:.

how long does it usually take to start to feel sides like numbness or tingling in fingers?
    I'm a little under a month in and my hands are pretty much numb constantly! My right hand is worse then my left. Its mostly my thumb and first two fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      I'm a little under a month in and my hands are pretty much numb constantly! My right hand is worse then my left. Its mostly my thumb and first two fingers.
      What brand are you using?

Comment

Eurotropin
        http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...rted-hgh-today

Comment

It's funny because I actually thought you were posting in my thread. I just realized it was two separate threads....lol

Comment

It's funny because I actually thought you were posting in my thread. I just realized it was two separate threads....lol
            Your thinking to yourself, whys this fella hijacking my thread... All along its you that is trespassing. :D

Comment

You guys running gh may want to read the latest update in my mk-677 log. I may have stumbled onto something that makes your gh dose much stronger... It's just a theory but something is very different on my 3rd run of mk-677. Only thing I've done differently is run bpc-157.

Sort of like masteron increases the bodies ability to use testosterone type thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Your thinking to yourself, whys this fella hijacking my thread... All along its you that is trespassing. :D
                Swear to God I almost said something to bust his balls for hijacking my thread... I'm gonna check out that mk log now!

Comment

Swear to God I almost said something to bust his balls for hijacking my thread... I'm gonna check out that mk log now!
                  Man, so much hostility! Lo. Just trying to do a log for my and other peoples uses and expectations. I'm not prone to most side effect from hormona, so interested to see how I do

Comment

DAY 12
                    so i fucked up yesterday. I mixed a new vial of gh in the morning and left it there a few minutes to fully desolve. But while i was getting ready I forgot and left without my morning shot. Was gone all day until about 1130pm. So I pinned 4iu at once and went to bed. Slept like a rock, but this morning I'm super tired and my body feels really tight. Im struggling for the motivation to get out of bed and be productive

Comment

Peeps on GH should check this out. It's cheap as shit and can only help.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...in-sensitivity

Comment

DAY 16
                        in a State of constant fatigue. Its kinda shity. Also wanted to note for the past couple days Ive had this feeling in my wrists. Best way I can describe it is they feel tight. And tonight they're aching.

Comment

DAY 18
                          I think I've officially stopped going backwards in the gym, made progress since last week. Nothing crazy like being on cycle.. I got a few more days of pct, so it might just be natty levels. Since I'm not sure what to expect in regards to strength on GH. Logging it

Comment

How long does it takes for this fatigue to go away?

Comment

Usually about 2 months

Comment

DAY 31
                                about 3 days ago I switched from twice a day to once all in the morning. I found and interesting article/interview that suggested this if under 6iu/ day. Gotta say my wrists are a lot tighter. Like bless flexible. I hit shoulders today and my wrists were aching on medial raises. Nothing really to report in body comp

Comment

Working...
                                X