Police On Anabolic Steroids To Gain The Upper Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Not at all. I don't care who takes what. Just don't see it as much of a benefit in their line of work.

PS.. you avatar is foul!

It absolutely is a benefit to any physical aspect to their job. Increased strength and confidence would 100% allow them to physically perform better.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      It absolutely is a benefit to any physical aspect to their job. Increased strength and confidence would 100% allow them to physically perform better.
      but what if increased confidence and aggression leads to even more reactions by cops that are too extreme? we all know there is a big portion of cops that got into the job for the power trip over people. i cannot see steroids being a good thing for cops like this.

i guess what i'm saying is that I can see both sides here. yes a physical advantage is helpful in a job where sometimes needs to get physical. not sure what kind of crack scrum is smoking where he cant see the advantage in this regard. but the mental sides of being too aggressive could lead to some bad shit going down where a cop goes way overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        but what if increased confidence and aggression leads to even more reactions by cops that are too extreme? we all know there is a big portion of cops that got into the job for the power trip over people. i cannot see steroids being a good thing for cops like this.

i guess what i'm saying is that I can see both sides here. yes a physical advantage is helpful in a job where sometimes needs to get physical. not sure what kind of crack scrum is smoking where he cant see the advantage in this regard. but the mental sides of being too aggressive could lead to some bad shit going down where a cop goes way overboard.
        You are right, I absolutely agree with you. I just was pointing out that cops gain an advantage just like any athlete would in their sport. I definitely see the drawbacks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Do you get overly aggressive on AAS? I don't... besides Tren

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            Do you get overly aggressive on AAS? I don't... besides Tren
            yes. roid rage is a real thing brother. some people are better with it than others but lets not deny that it's a thing.

Comment

Physically yes I think cops could benefit from AAS. But how often do cops get physical with people they pull over or when they have to go to house calls or whatever it may be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In my opinion, AAS as a tool for cops is a solution looking for a problem. If you look at the problems with LE lately, the preponderance of problems are related to cops being TOO aggressive.

I don't care if they take AAS or not but we are not being honest if we think it's going to solve any real problem.

I think the cops would be far better off spending their time learning how to de-escalate situations without lethal force, something other police forces are really good at and based on everything I've seen, we aren't that good at.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  In my opinion, AAS as a tool for cops is a solution looking for a problem. If you look at the problems with LE lately, the preponderance of problems are related to cops being TOO aggressive.

I don't care if they take AAS or not but we are not being honest if we think it's going to solve any real problem.

I think the cops would be far better off spending their time learning how to de-escalate situations without lethal force, something other police forces are really good at and based on everything I've seen, we aren't that good at.

No I don't think AAS will help cops de-escalate a situation. If anything it would probably do the opposite depending on the person. I will agree with most of you that a lot of cops are on a power trip. By the way scrum my avatar is a work of art, a legend I might add. Big ole fvckin Lenny lol (that's all sarcasm)

Comment

I don't think it would any benefit if chasing someone. Boddybuilder have never been known for their cardio. Stuff like tren is hopless. You look big and tough but you would be puffed out in 30 secs

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                      Agreed but what's the downfall? Why shouldn't they be allowed to take it?
                      Umm. Because they shouldn't be above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        Umm. Because they shouldn't be above the law.

But you are? Lol

Comment

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"
                          -G. Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                            But you are? Lol
                            Not sure where I said that.

AS are illegal without a prescription. I don't think a police officer should be given special privilages. Just like when I see them texting on their phone in Atlanta. Just like when they are DUI, yet a brother in blue lets them slide.

Comment

They're always going to abuse their power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                                Not sure where I said that.

AS are illegal without a prescription. I don't think a police officer should be given special privilages. Just like when I see them texting on their phone in Atlanta. Just like when they are DUI, yet a brother in blue lets them slide.

A guy I grew up with became a cop, then later became a detective. Long story short he got pulled over for a dwi, he works construction now [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X