Police On Anabolic Steroids To Gain The Upper Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Haha. Yeah if she isn't saying it you know she's thinking it. I should tell her to lay off steroids next time she flips out and when she responds she isn't on any then I'll display my confusion since I thought in my case I had to be on them to get mad.
    I see your logic Chuck and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      You 2 betas need to show here what roid rage is all about...
      I freaked out yesterday felt like a pos after I calmed down. But the thing is I'm not even cycling right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
        I freaked out yesterday felt like a pos after I calmed down. But the thing is I'm not even cycling right now.
        you beat her didnt you? filth

Comment

If you're a dick while being off, AS will certainly elevate that quick.

Many times I've had to control my temper; i do feel it's a mental thing and can be controlled. Not many could do this, I was one of those guys once before.

I feel better about myself when I control my anger. I feel as if I won the battle and keeps me out of trouble.

Most cops abuse their power, it's very common. You definitely don't wanna give those idiots more fuel for the fire.

Comment

Police On Anabolic Steroids To Gain The Upper Hand

you beat her didnt you? filth

Lmao nah bro just lost my temper started screaming. Said some hurtful things, then when I went to into the other room to cool off she throws my meals for the day all over my truck lol

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
              Lmao nah bro just lost my temper started screaming. Said some hurtful things, then when I went to into the other room to cool off she throws my meals for the day all over my truck lol
              Ahahaha. Shoulda taken a pic of truck. I would have enjoyed that. :D

Comment

Ahahaha. Shoulda taken a pic of truck. I would have enjoyed that. :D

I'll keep that in mind next time lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  If you're a dick while being off, AS will certainly elevate that quick.

Many times I've had to control my temper; i do feel it's a mental thing and can be controlled. Not many could do this, I was one of those guys once before.

I feel better about myself when I control my anger. I feel as if I won the battle and keeps me out of trouble.

Most cops abuse their power, it's very common. You definitely don't wanna give those idiots more fuel for the fire.
                  you run a lot of tren

I don't think most abuse there power. a handful ruins it for the rest

Comment

I know tons of cops on AAS, GH, etc... A lot of them powerlift and the others compete. The cops that use it to "have an advantage over the general public" are the retarded ones. They will almost always get in trouble. Majority of these people become cops just to be in control (gun and badge makes them Superman). Unfortunately this exists, but thankfully majority of the cops I know and deal with aren't like this.

They key issues here is proper use vs abuse. Any cop can pretty much diffuse any situation if they use their words properly (which is what you're trained to do).

The cops that run gear and are big don't generally get messed with. It's the whole image of a suspect seeing a big 260lbs cop walking towards them. The usual thought that comes to mind is, "This guy could probably fuck me up if I piss them off. Better keep calm and not fuck up."

I have no issue with cops on steroids. If you're using it to look good, feel good, compete, powerlift, etc... so be it, and be smart with it.

Lastly, majority of the commanding officers don't care if you take steroids. It takes too much time and effort to drug test the officer and then prosecute them. Now, if you're a complete dick to your fellow officers and to your CO, then you're fucked lol

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      Lastly, majority of the commanding officers don't care if you take steroids. It takes too much time and effort to drug test the officer and then prosecute them. Now, if you're a complete dick to your fellow officers and to your CO, then you're fucked lol
                      that's not what they tell me... if you show up noticeably bigger expect a drug test. the cracked down on all kinds of shit like tattoos. the test for it and the cops are forced to use SARMS, PH's and other underground qeustionable supplements. There were a bunch of guys I know who stopped once they turn law enforcement for that reason. must be different here in NY IDK. I workout during the day with a lot of NYPD and FDNY because of there shifts. Honestly they a great people (few shit bags too of coarse) but all in all fun to be around. Its frustrating to hear everyone bad mouthing and stereo typing. There assholes with a badge and gun until you need to call them. Its an extremely stressful job dealing with the shit scum of society all the time. I think the job itself which causes these aggressive behaviors. To blame AAS is wrong I feel that most cops aren't on aas. Could it contribute absolutely to a small few. To me its a contradiction to what we talk about on here all them time. The media driven stigma of AAS. News article of the pro wrestler who kills his family or the road raging steroid dad who shoots another driver. its the reason lawyers make those statements because it doesn't hold the person responsible....

Comment

jack i wonder if the difference between what you and dna see and hear is the difference between Baltimore and NYPD. I would imagine that things are a bit more "professional" in NYC compared to podunk Mary Land.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          that's not what they tell me... if you show up noticeably bigger expect a drug test. the cracked down on all kinds of shit like tattoos. the test for it and the cops are forced to use SARMS, PH's and other underground qeustionable supplements. There were a bunch of guys I know who stopped once they turn law enforcement for that reason. must be different here in NY IDK. I workout during the day with a lot of NYPD and FDNY because of there shifts. Honestly they a great people (few shit bags too of coarse) but all in all fun to be around. Its frustrating to hear everyone bad mouthing and stereo typing. There assholes with a badge and gun until you need to call them. Its an extremely stressful job dealing with the shit scum of society all the time. I think the job itself which causes these aggressive behaviors. To blame AAS is wrong I feel that most cops aren't on aas. Could it contribute absolutely to a small few. To me its a contradiction to what we talk about on here all them time. The media driven stigma of AAS. News article of the pro wrestler who kills his family or the road raging steroid dad who shoots another driver. its the reason lawyers make those statements because it doesn't hold the person responsible....
                          Interesting Jack. I know Maryland State Police is anal about tattoo's and even piercings on both men and women. They're more strict than the military about that stuff. I can imagine they're also strict about the drug use.

Majority of the guys I know are local PD and talk cycles all day long. They also mention how lax their department is in terms of the drug use.

Federal law enforcement is no joke. You fuck up once and you're gone. Few guys that I know that are secret service have to go through the secret service doctors just to get advil. Even some pre-workouts are banned.

Comment

Cops... Steroids? Naaah

Comment

Memo to self: Don't ever mess with Dana. He sounds like he knows not just Maryland cops on first name basis but Secret Service and FBI types as well.

Comment

Also he gets winks and Steroid accusations as well as people pm'ing him for diet advice... Ahahaha good ole Danica, he didn't change one bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X