• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
    They're always going to abuse their power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And that is the problem.

Comment

A guy I grew up with became a cop, then later became a detective. Long story short he got pulled over for a dwi, he works construction now [emoji6]
      Ok. I didn't say every cop gets a pass. I have known plenty that have gotten out of DUIs. Brothers in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Ok. I didn't say every cop gets a pass. I have known plenty that have gotten out of DUIs. Brothers in blue.

Betas gunna beta

Comment

Betas gunna beta
          Original.

i have a few guesses regarding your profession....

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Original.

i have a few guesses regarding your profession....

Look man I'm just joking not taking the conversation to serious. But if you must know my profession, I'm a operator at a chemical plant"...."

Comment

Homer Simpson ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Homer Simpson ^

More of a Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  yes. roid rage is a real thing brother. some people are better with it than others but lets not deny that it's a thing.
                  I am much worse to deal with when my test is low. I feel good when I'm on much happier overall sense of well being is amazing. When I'm off I want to kill ppl lol.

In NY the cops I know tell me they test for AAS use ...

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    I am much worse to deal with when my test is low. I feel good when I'm on much happier overall sense of well being is amazing. When I'm off I want to kill ppl lol.
                    oh i'm much happier on as well. feel like a depressed turd when off. but my temper when on is definitely more snappy.

Comment

I think I subconsciously act more like a dick while I'm off just so I can say "see I'm not even on testosterone right now and I'm more of an asshole now than when I take steroids".

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I think I subconsciously act more like a dick while I'm off just so I can say "see I'm not even on testosterone right now and I'm more of an asshole now than when I take steroids".

Comment

When the wife complains about "roid rage" even while I'm off. I'm more stable while I'm on and I point it out to her.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            When the wife complains about "roid rage" even while I'm off. I'm more stable while I'm on and I point it out to her.
                            Anytime I'm in a bad mood my wife blames it on testosterone. "You need to lay off the testosterone you fvcking dick" lol. Everytime

Comment

You 2 betas need to show here what roid rage is all about...

Comment

Haha. Yeah if she isn't saying it you know she's thinking it. I should tell her to lay off steroids next time she flips out and when she responds she isn't on any then I'll display my confusion since I thought in my case I had to be on them to get mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X