Dennis Wolf Seriously Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    He signed his Mr.O contract. Looks a bit down in size compared to most off seasons. He would have stretched the fuck outta that shirt in the past. Nothing a few thosands grams wont fix. :D

Severe cervical injury. C4 - C5 - C6 - C7 small vertebral parts are broken off.

Not sure why he signed a new Mr.O contract. His injury is apparently a very serious situation. Pretty sure this kind of thing is what's got him in this situation. He's not listening to his body and about to put it through more hell. With his current condition there is a possibility that he puts himself in a wheel chair for life if more damage is done. I'm sorry Mr.I, I know we've always been a fan of this guy but the ignorance displayed by continuing on with the Mr.O contest is beyond words.

Comment

Sad. Hes going to turn himself into Ronnie.

Comment

Dude posts a video on his Facebook page and can barely breath as he talks lol.

But hey, gotta get ready for a show:retard: I swear, gear makes some of these guys retarded.

Comment

Jesus! Dennis needs to seriously consider his options. Clearly no one has learned from Ronnie Coleman's struggles currently. Wish Dennis the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Severe cervical injury. C4 - C5 - C6 - C7 small vertebral parts are broken off.

Not sure why he signed a new Mr.O contract. His injury is apparently a very serious situation. Pretty sure this kind of thing is what's got him in this situation. He's not listening to his body and about to put it through more hell. With his current condition there is a possibility that he puts himself in a wheel chair for life if more damage is done. I'm sorry Mr.I, I know we've always been a fan of this guy but the ignorance displayed by continuing on with the Mr.O contest is beyond words.
            Agree

And will thus fantastic IFBB pay for his operations and pension him off if he has to retire through injury

Poor guy

Comment

Did he just say that he has 4 herniated discs at C4, C5, C6, C7? Fuckin' hell man, that is very serious. I had ONE severe herniated disc at L5 S1 and it sidelined me from the gym for 6+ months and I had numbness in one foot for a year. And he is planning on doing the O? I am not up to date on that whether he is still planning but he signed the contract, right?

Sounds absolutely crazy to me. Dennis man, sit a year out and fix your back and heal. If it is true that he has 4 herniated discs at that many levels, dude should take a year off and heal and then slowly comeback (if even possible). Not worth risking your spine for one Olympia or even to carry on bodybuilding. Maybe I have it wrong as it was hard to tell what he was saying when he said pieces had broken off at those 4 levels but it sounds like 4 herniated discs with severe enough herniation to be compressing various nerve roots. As mentioned, Ronnie should be a tragic example of what sacrificing your long term health can lead to. I still hope Ronnie walks one day unassisted.

- Retired IFBB Pro Shawn Gay

Comment

Seems like many have had it. Maybe nobody likes to talk about it before.

Weird

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  Seems like many have had it. Maybe nobody likes to talk about it before.

Weird
                  i think the sort of people we are, we dont like to show weakness. we like to appear as supermen. but once the walls come down and everybody is talking about it, we all open up a bit.

Comment

Yeah well its a good thing

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuv1ssGgvgM

Comment

IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf In Hospital In Las Vegas For Surgery

I'm thinking top 5 at the Mr.O in a few months. :D

Comment

Guy loses weight so fast

Such high metabolism Watch "IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Home From Surgery" on YouTube
                          https://youtu.be/GYExcFZqHDE

Comment

I'm the same. Being shredded couldn't be easier for me. Putting on size and maintaining it takes more effort though. Soon as I slip up I drop 10lbs. Skip a meal and the next day I'm 3lbs lighter. Ghey

Comment

June 6th Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ0vRbrqTbE

Comment

Damn he shrinks fast. Got some belly fat action going on there too. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a downturn for his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X