• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rest my case
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      I rest my case
      Sick back, upper body looks great. If there is any critique to be made its legs and glutes holding about twice the amount of water as the upper body.

No negativity meant there, he looks great and you did a great job prepping him. Just one of those things to adjust next time type deal.

Comment

awesome job and congrats.
        but why would you put him on hit cardio pre contest just depletes glycogen makes hold water because of strenous acitivity i did the same once had the same issue holding water in legs and glutes i would recommend only steady state low intensity cardio espacily last weeks out of contest. and why no light dose of diuretics to get rid of the water lower body.

this should not be an insult or lesson your work was awesome and he won thats what counts.

this is only my opinion on what i do myself and clients.

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by jamescarson View Post
          awesome job and congrats.
          but why would you put him on hit cardio pre contest just depletes glycogen makes hold water because of strenous acitivity i did the same once had the same issue holding water in legs and glutes i would recommend only steady state low intensity cardio espacily last weeks out of contest. and why no light dose of diuretics to get rid of the water lower body.

this should not be an insult or lesson your work was awesome and he won thats what counts.

this is only my opinion on what i do myself and clients.

best regards
          Well, in this instance he had been doing LISS for many weeks and the body becomes stagnant, the bodies instinct for homeostasis coupled with adaptation / improved fitness means a switch up was needed to re stimulate the process. It worked. It brought more fat loss and we cut all cardio 4 days from the comp to ensure no inflamation and leg training had been without heavy compound exceecises towards the end.

Could he have been leaner in the legs? Yes, probably another 2 weeks. But this was only his second show so we're feeling with a body that had never seen this degree of muscle weight and low bf.

Thank you

Comment

14 weeks people
            Attached Files

Comment

thats awesome results ^

Comment

Working...
              X